Sign in to follow this  
Alerion (DayZ)

Losing all items when leaving the game?

Has anyone else lost all there items when leaving the game?

So i was playing solo looting ect for afew hours got fully geared up, Decided to meet up with a friend on another server so i left and when i joined that server i had no items, nothing. So i thought the items may be server specific so i joined the server back and well nope none no items what so ever so what the fuck has happened?

There is an issue with servers not retrieving information from the main hive. To figure out if the server you are on IS working, join a server and move into a house or something, when you go on another server, if you are NOT in a house, or you are in a new spawn point, that server does not work.

Also;
http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167343-servers-with-connection-issues-to-central-hive/

Edited by Advent1

Yeah, I've been experiencing this as well.

I hit the small airfield this afternoon on my lunch break today, and when I logged in later my character had been reset.

So, I logged into a server and immediately went and looted a few small meaningless items. I then logged out, and immediately logged into the same server only to find that the character had been reset again.

Some servers dont save. Test some servers and you will find one thats ok. Needs a fix asap.