Finkle

Anyone ever find an svd?

So I just came across a heli crash and there was 10 clips of svd dragunov ammo in it. After searching fervently for an svd on the ground (just a lousy fal) I decided to hoard the ammo away in the one millionth of a percent chance I come across one. So now I'm just wondering if someone's gotten one and what they thought of it. I think I heard they were the absolute rarest gun in the game..?

Ah yeah I forgot it had that.. And can you zero it too? Just curious, how much noise does it make?

OH man, yesterday I found one in a barrack ! So I leave my Cz550 on the ground to pick it up, just to realize the server is bugged and you can't pick items... So I lost my cz550 and couldn't pick this wonderful piece a weaponry that would have completed my ninja suit :(

OH man' date=' yesterday I found one in a barrack ! So I leave my Cz550 on the ground to pick it up, just to realize the server is bugged and you can't pick items... So I lost my cz550 and couldn't pick this wonderful piece a weaponry that would have completed my ninja suit :(

[/quote']

That bug has existed for ages man. Always drop your weapon to pick up a new weapon.

I've found the SVD Camo in the barracks once, didnt survive long enough to use it.

I kinda feel like if I managed to find one it would ruin the game for me. I'm not really skilled enough to use it (well), so I'd probably just hide in the bushes in the middle of nowhere all paranoid