Sign in to follow this  
Pyro_Marine

Respawn Confirmation

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that this is the "norm" for all modern day games and programs. :)

From a previous thread:

I have one gripe at the moment...just a simple thing...

Why in the fuck is there not a confirmation when you click "respawn"?

I just lost days worth of shit because I wanted to edit my options and clicked "Repsawn" by accident.

User error yes' date=' but every other program in the world asks you for a confirmation before committing to an option that will totally jack your shit up.

I think of it as modern day, programmable, common courtesy.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that this is the "norm" for all modern day games and programs.

See thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19597&pid=176153#pid176153

I agree!! Happened to me two nights ago actually... Went to turn my brightness up hit the edge of the respawn button instead of the settings button and poof! There went my 6 day character with a coyote pack and rations to last a trip to the airfield :(

I haven't experienced that error yet but I heard you on vent. It wasn't the normal sad and frustrating kind of attitude you get from something like that it was the really calm pissed off attitude. Poor thing. You just need to stop raging Pyro and L2P.

Kidding. :D When I first hit respawn I was a little surprised when it didn't say "Are you sure" like abort or something else since respawning is quite close to aborting....

+1 Agreed and may God have mercy on my soul until this is implemented.

You know what would be better? If they added a search button so this idea wouldn't be posted 50 times. That would be awesome. If you saw it in another thread just post there.

It wasn't the normal sad and frustrating kind of attitude you get from something like that it was the really calm pissed off attitude.

roflmfao xD

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

You know what would be better? If they added a search button so this idea wouldn't be posted 50 times. That would be awesome. If you saw it in another thread just post there.

You know what would be better? If people realized that it gets posted over and over because it's a good idea.

You know what would be better than that? If the overall attitude of this community would stop dick riding so hard.

<3