Sign in to follow this  
Vertoxis

Playing on "Regular" servers, but always a fresh spawn

Played a bit last night, and after figuring out the difference between hardcore and regular, i decided to keep playing on regular servers so my progress would save..... and maybe this weekend when i have time to kill ill do a hardcore marathon for a few hours (seeing as u reset everytime u log off and log into hardcore servers)

Either way, it seems that my "Regular" character is being reset everytime i leave a regular server (for example.. played for an hour... decided it was shower time.... logged out in a nice little spot... took shower... came back.. logged in to a "Regular" server... and my character was a fresh spawn again....... 

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

And yes i even thought to myself.. maybe i was on a hardcore server.. maybe i joined one after the shower (although i made sure it wasnt hardcore) ... so i logged out.. made SURE i was logging into a regular server... logged in.. ran around with the fresh spawn for a little.. put him inside a house in Solnich (about 20 yards from the spawn point) .. and logged off... once again made SURE i was going to join a regular server.... logged in to it.. and the character was now a fresh spawn near kamishovo..... rince repeat... happened 4 times

so anyone else?

I have been experiencing this, i know an possible fix/solution too, go on servers which are your time region!

Yes, this is happening to everyone...but hey, is an Alpha...so...we gotta deal with it