weedmasta

Tired of running in Dayz, here is the solution

I added ctrl  to be run /sprint as well as w , then I just rest my cellphone on it, go for a smoke and when I return  have progressed a lot!

Edited by JoyEnergiser

I prefer the penny-jammed-into-the-key trick :P

your keyboard is too cheap for you to bother with hygeine?

i can smell it from here

Yes it is and it is just dust so it doesn't smell (unfortunately not the scuff kind of dust). Also it is spelled hygiene.

sqoRwadl.jpg

My solution is an old coca-cola bottle lid ^^ works good enough also, a lil bit messy.. ;P

Yes it is and it is just dust so it doesn't smell (unfortunately not the scuff kind of dust). Also it is spelled hygiene.

'just dust'

*looks at picture*

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

also: 

Yeah I don't get it either. I have a 10$ keyboard I can soak in water for about 5 minutes and it's clean. People these days. 

5 minutes 

5 minutes to upgrade your keyboard to 'not disgusting'

• Like 3

Brings new meaning to the phrase "sticky keys"

• Like 2

'just dust'

*looks at picture*

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

also: 

5 minutes 

5 minutes to upgrade your keyboard to 'not disgusting'

Well it is just dust except for the sticky stuff under the macro keys which you cannot see on the picture. Also I can't be arsed and frankly don't give a shit as long as it works as intended. When the keys start to give in, I'll just go and buy another one.

Easier way than this. I use a little metal bookmark I have (diablo III collector's) as I don't use it for anything else and it's just perfect for this, but a coin or rubber mat stopper will do the trick too, or even a matchstick

Oh and dude. You need a new keyboard. I would hate to see your house/PC room. it must be horrid!

Edited by Irenicus

I created a thread about adding an Auto Run key into the game.  Apparently everyone would much rather use random items to pin down the key than have a simple auto run button.  Idiocy at its finest

• Like 2

I created a thread about adding an Auto Run key into the game.  Apparently everyone would much rather use random items to pin down the key than have a simple auto run button.  Idiocy at its finest

I don't see anything wrong with that i.e. adding an auto run key, not using random items to pin down the W key heh.

Edited by weedmasta

You guys should be banned if you aren't actively engaged in the game.

Seriously, this ruins the spirit of the game.

Seriously seriously, you lot of hypocrites should be banned, you preach spirit of the game, no auto run, etc, yet you do the same thing yourself....

Edited by Space Milk

No kidding. The people here are hypocrites.

You guys should be banned if you aren't actively engaged in the game.

Seriously, this ruins the spirit of the game.

Seriously seriously, you lot of hypocrites should be banned, you preach spirit of the game, no auto run, etc, yet you do the same thing yourself....

But why should I strain my finger so you can sleep better at night hohoho

WAYYY AHEAD OF YOU! I don't even need to use my SWISS ARMY ( BETTER THAN A LEATHERMAN) i just shoved some nailcippers in my keyboard

OK I'm not the only one that did this, didn't even think of the coin, but was clipping my toes the other day and put it in there afterwards cause I was doing the great sprint from spawn.

I got one of these: (that little button on the top left of a dude running, is a built-in auto-run key)

I've never even bothered setting up any of the macros, because the auto-run is the only thing I ever use.

ms-sidewinder-x6-full.jpg

I was gonna say that I found the keyboard of the leatherman guy disgusting but completely forgot about it because you my friend have the same keyboard as I have and you just taught me how to use the autorun function.

Thx ! <3

I was gonna say that I found the keyboard of the leatherman guy disgusting but completely forgot about it because you my friend have the same keyboard as I have and you just taught me how to use the autorun function.

Thx ! <3

Here it is again so you don't  :lol:

IMAG0374_zpscc3ffd32.jpg

Running in this game is ridiculous period. The map is way too large for you to be spending 10-15-30 minutes running somewhere. Why the fuck would you want to do that? Only to either get kos or get to a city with nothing. It's a complete waste of time.

• Like 1