Sign in to follow this  
gingatsu

Im doing something wrong....

Ok this starts to get annoying so after 3 trials and failures I would like to know what I am doing wrong...

I search for the paint cans... find em.... take my mosin into my hand...

at my first try I used a black paint can while the weapon was on my back (was not holding)... result; mosin gone cant find it. <_<

At my second try I thought ok I do it with weapon at my hand... used green paint while weapon at hand... result; mosin gone cant find it... <_<

At my third try I said to myself, ok than it means that I have to use the black as grounding first... and used black paint can on mosin... result; THE DAMN MOSIN KEEPS GOING LOST EVERYTIME!!! >:(

so question is my fellow survivor friends... can someone be friendly enough and explain to me what I am doing wrong?

Edited by gingatsu

Nothing, it is a bug. Oddly enough I painted my mosin just fine with black paint when it was "holstered"/on my back. 

Out of curiosity was your mosin loaded with ammo at any point when you were trying this?

if u paint the mosin while in hand, they get dropped like 10m in front of you.

if u have a painted mosin, you're not longer able to chamber 5 bullets. (1 only)

Didn't tried myself, but a lot of people mentioned this problem, so it's probably a common bug.

Had the same problem yesterday when I painted my Mosin black. Just look around the place you are. First I thought it would be the same bug like the loot bug when you try to swap your loot with another player (disappears and appears some seconds after that). I thought it will glitch back soon and looted the rest of the house. In the next room of the same house I found my black Mosin with all the stuff. The gun just glitched into the next room but I think a few people got that prob and I dont think thats the way I got it yesterday is normal....

Well try to paint it with full ammo inside if you haven't already. (mine was fully loaded when I painted it)

Edited by weedmasta

Painted my first mosin while mounted on my back (it had a full of 5 rounds in it then)

Painted the second one without ammo but the same outcome.. dunno theres something wrong but whatever :D

Just don't paint them I guess. There is also a bug that will only let you load 1 round instead of 5 if you have a painted mosin.

damn... would be to good to be true...

and while the devs try to solve the problem... I would LOVE to be able to paint my m4 in camo too :D

We wanna paint everything in camo... DEV's listen to us!

Captain Sergei Mosin & Leon Nagant won't let you mess around with their baby, huh?

Red