Sign in to follow this  
kiji

game not saving?

Every server I go to I start off as a new character?

Inb4 you get flamed and yelled at..yeah.. we know use search button blah blah blah

• Like 1

Yep, same. I used search, found this thread that tells someone else to use search. The cycle of forums continue.

• Like 1

Inb4 you get flamed and yelled at..yeah.. we know use search button blah blah blah

Instead of being an ass and just telling him to use the search button, which he probably will in the future, you could help him a little instead of delaying the thread.

Well I searched and couldn't find a solution. Only info I found was about different hive for regular and hardcore but that's not relevant to my problem because even whn I log out of a server and log back in to same server I lose my character

Well this may shed some light but not really as I myself have only a guess on what is going on. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167280-multiple-characters-on-different-hardcore-servers/

to quote myself:

Well the thing is, there actually seems to be 3 types of Hardcore servers now that are on 3 separate hives. 1 with pre-patch info, and 2 with post patch info but separate. i.e. I have a character on one type of hardcore server with all my old gear and location before the patch, I have another character again in another type hardcore servers that I geared up after the patch and another character also on some hardcore servers that is a fresh spawn. How many fcking hives did they make?
Edited by weedmasta

Well this may shed some light but not really as I myself have only a guess on what is going on. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167280-multiple-characters-on-different-hardcore-servers/

to quote myself:

Well like I said this has nothing to do with hives or hardcore because even if I log out and come back to SAME server I was just in, I still end up as a fresh spawn