Sign in to follow this  
SurvivorBob

DayZ survivors wanted

Hi all I am a pretty experienced dayz player and have been playing with many people but am always looking for new players to join in. If you want to join up with me and others we generally play in U.S servers so if you want to survive another day let me know. Also I use teamspeak.

Thanks!!!!

Steam: bobby784

(if you are not a steam user then you can send me a message)

Your group sounds pretty awesome, but I usually just play to survive not really into clans sorry but I will still play with you guys if you want an extra group from time to time.

I'll add you on steam. Looking for more people to survive with. Steam ID evoxtom. I have a mic and my friend runs a vent server.

Hmm. Quite interesting. I think I'll join since I'm brand new to day z and am nervous of getting killed by a zombie. I'll sleep on this and possibly accept, if you'll accept me, of course.

Just added ya, in steam. Hope to see ya in game.

In Game= Kawika

Steam= Kawika13

hello, i am about to buy this game and i am really excited for it. pls contact me on my account about this im egure to join and start playing

my steam account is wolfbaneeternal

or WolfbaneEternal i think eather one will work

I'm decided to join. My steam id is Zergan and I will normally use that name.

I can't seem to find you on steam, so you'll have to friend me.

Hey Zergan and WolfbaneEternal I was unable to find either of you on steam are you exactly sure those are your steam name?

Thanks

Sounds like this may be more fun than my usual lone wolf strategy. Add me on steam at HalfDeadMan and I'll see if we can meet up. My name in game is wood377.

Just joined the steam group. Looking forward to playing with people that does not involve a fire fight.