Sign in to follow this  
diener_

Lee-Enfield spawn zombies

Date/Time: 2012-06-23 / Not really relevant.

What happened: This have happened more than once.

I found the rifle Lee-Enfield and I know that there was only around 2 zombies outside and inside the building but every bullet I fire spawn at least 1-3 zombies so after I have fired 10 bullets there was like 15 zombies storming the building.

Lee-Enfield is the only gun I know that spawn zombies when fired.

Where you were: Farm building.

What you were doing: Searching for equipment.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

r u sure it spawned them. i know for sure that the lee enfield attracts zombies from the entire town when fired. so maybe there are 2 near u, but there may have been more in the town that u didnt see. its loud as shit.

It might not spawn them, but there is a bug where you're visible to zombies once you're inside a building. When you fire a loud weapon all the zombies hear it, and now that you're visible they come a running.

I've been trapped in an apartment in Berenzino, where I killed 50 zombies and more were still comming.

lol its not spawning them. The lee enfield is a dinner bell for zombies. All zombies within ~200m radius will come after you. While a gun like the Makarav only has ~50m radius.

I won't lie, it seems as if the zombies are already there, but I might just agree with this fella. I once got spotted in Cherno and had to shoot the zombies with my Enfield, I eventually killed 70 zombies (there were more too, I just ran for it). that just kept coming relentlessly. My theory is that you kill a few zombies, a few zombies are gonna spawn a bit away from you, but as the enfield is so fucking loud, those zombies are eventually attracted to you.

There is something wrong with it and I have tested it again and it spawn them or it attract zombies from 5 km away and they get there in 5 sec.

There is a farm building over Cherno that is pretty much alone and that is where it happened the first time and now I have tested it in a location that is completely alone in the forest over Elektro called Power Plant.

I have tested inside and outside same effect it spawn 1-3 zombies per bullet or it attract zombies from Elektro.