ZedsDeadBaby

My Experience So Far on "Hardcore" Servers

I will respectfully wait for these clipping issues to be fixed before going full "Hardcore."

Hope you won't judge me.

sb9Itzi.png

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

What's causing this? The burlap sack?

Nope. Just whatever, I guess? All I have is a backpack, an M4 and an ax but every time I walk my screen is occluded by these massive black polygons. Parts of my player model clipping into the camera's view port. It's downright unplayable.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

I can't see the picture. Is it the weapon on your back tampering with your 1st person view, when strafing right and moving forward?

Had that happening with me last night.. The Mosin is sooo big when it keeps getting in my view. :P

No. It happens to me also. Even on normal servers. Whenever I sight in and move I can't see anything. Until I stop moving.

I only notice it when looking through weapon sights.

If you're still you can see fine. When you're moving, it looks like you're clipping through something.

It happens to me more often when I'm prone.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it might have something to do with the ballistic helmet.  Were you wearing a helmet or any other headgear?

I'll have to do a test next time I'm in and file a bug report.

Not sure if this would help or not... have you tried adjusting your 'field of view' in the settings? It essentially zooms the camera in and out slightly.

Could have something to do with the recent update, I noticed they changed some things in first person. Never had that happen to me personally, but I also haven't been on the experimental servers yet.

"Player aim run speed updated, weapon position changed and improved for first person view" - Rocket

Might even be something entirely different.

IT'S CALLED HARDCORE FOR A REASON. EAT A SPOONFUL OF CEMENT AND MAN THE FUCK UP.

• Like 1

I will respectfully wait for these clipping issues to be fixed before going full "Hardcore."

Hope you won't judge me.

sb9Itzi.png

Check here Zed..http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/162033-t3n-rds-no-good-when-crouching-or-proning/

I only had it when crouch or prone with that particular sight. Most of my time has been 1st servers and i honestly forgot about it after that post and haven't seen it since. :)  ..but i haven't used that sight since either.

• Like 2

Hope you won't judge me.

sb9Itzi.png

2/10 for doge.

Check here Zed..http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/162033-t3n-rds-no-good-when-crouching-or-proning/

I only had it when crouch or prone with that particular sight. Most of my time has been 1st servers and i honestly forgot about it after that post and haven't seen it since. :)  ..but i haven't used that sight since either.

Yep. That's the sight I'm using. Maybe I'll switch back to irons.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a CQB sight.

Bout as hardcore as a floppy penis.

I think all these noobs talking about 1st person have never played a good online FPS before lol

It takes hours to get into a good PVP battle after looting.

So having a tiny % of PVP in 1st person mode after looting for hours...don't make sense.

You guys talk like its the only way to go...when I say PVP is a tiny % of DayZ.

Looting, talking, messing about or helping players is more enjoyable on 3rd because this isn't a rear PVP game.

• Like 1

Maybe we just prefer 1st person :) I know i do and i have been gaming for fifteen years so hardly a noob. And what is wrong with a floppy johnson ?