Sign in to follow this  
skankynugget

hank hill playing dayz

your impression of hank hill is about as good as my impression of cobra commander....

Kudos.

• Like 1

just watched the entire video. I lolled quite a bit.

I like how you didn't break character, even at the end with those thoughtless, unimaginative douche bags.

thank you sir! and ya, i knew the second i saw the dead body it was just bait. keeping charactor wasnt that hard knowing it was going to happen.

Very nice job!  Have you seen the Morgan Freeman impersonator playing DayZ?  

Both of you are definitely on my watch list...keep em coming!

see, he uses a slick tounge to escape bandits. i on the otherhand try to persuade them with propane.

• Like 1

i was running around the other day, yelling "has anyone seen my boy bobby?" with my hank hill impersonation and this was the outcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYdaYDMYQD4

This was on the related video sidebar for your video. Gross at 12 seconds, starts getting weird at 15 seconds.  Discuss.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

This was on the related video sidebar for your video. Gross at 12 seconds, starts getting weird at 15 seconds.  Discuss.

Aren't your related videos on youtube based off your youtube history...

Very nice job!  Have you seen the Morgan Freeman impersonator playing DayZ?  

Both of you are definitely on my watch list...keep em coming!

"goodbye then, whitefolk, of the woods".

I laughed so hard I cried.

I consider myself something of a decent amateur voice actor. But this is one voice I don't think I will ever be able to do.

Aren't your related videos on youtube based off your youtube history...

I'm pretty sure they're based off of keywords similar to the current video or something, although somehow it always shows completely unrelated videos.

Regardless, I haven't side-surfed youtube for months since the last time I came across the Cow with the "river of puss" pouring out of it's leg.  If you type in "river of puss" it'll pop right up in the searches, along with a bunch of other stuff you won't be able to unwatch.

I'm not sure what this is, exactly. At first glance, you appear to have some serious issues you need to work through:

uMfInhm.png

Also, don't use the word faggot, ever. It's not acceptable for white guys to go around calling people niggers, it's not acceptable for you to call people faggots, or refer to them as "the gays." I know it's a cultural thing, and you're not trying to be hateful, but break yourself of the habit.