Sign in to follow this  
overlord424255

Want to start a small group in standalone.

Hey fourms after about 5 hours playing standalone it seems I just waste that time when some idiot shoots and kills me, I'm sure you can relate; Thats why I have come here to possible get a few people together and make a group, groups are more effective for survival, groups are your best chance. So I ask of you guys to add me on steam so we can play some standalone and hopefull have a great run.

Steam: overlord424255

^Should come up as Fabric softener.

You can also add me on skype.

^Should come up as Fruity Patootie.

Thanks! :D

Hey fourms after about 5 hours playing standalone it seems I just waste that time when some idiot shoots and kills me, I'm sure you can relate; Thats why I have come here to possible get a few people together and make a group, groups are more effective for survival, groups are your best chance. So I ask of you guys to add me on steam so we can play some standalone and hopefull have a great run.

Steam: overlord424255

^Should come up as Fabric softener.

You can also add me on skype.

^Should come up as Fruity Patootie.

Thanks! :D

I would gladly play with you because im tired of shoot on site bandits, a group should intimidate these types of players forcing them to use player interaction rather than spamming the shoot button. However i usually only play on weekends and fridays, also im in the US so i go by the EST time zone just so you know!

Steam name: jakestab

I would gladly play with you because im tired of shoot on site bandits, a group should intimidate these types of players forcing them to use player interaction rather than spamming the shoot button. However i usually only play on weekends and fridays, also im in the US so i go by the EST time zone just so you know!

Steam name: jakestab

I cant add you can you add me?