Sign in to follow this  
Sidewinder24

Military Zombies, Military Loot in Houses?

So I'm looking for some feedback on the idea of a VERY small chance of military grade loot spawning ANYWHERE. Part of the reasoning behind why this would be plausible is the new military zombies included in the latest patch.

Right now I've encountered those types of zombies in residential areas which would beg the question, where did their equipment end up? To me the idea of having something like an m4 spawn in a small village house isn't an unreasonable expectation given a zombie apocalypse. There'd be chaos everywhere and the military might be deployed all over the affected areas. After they become overrun, smaller squads might branch out and await further orders from headquarters. They're eventually overrun themselves and BAM! M4 in Gorka.

Again, I'm talking about a very small chance but something like this seems like it would encourage people to explore a bit more. The idea that you may just find a decent gun without having to team deathmatch at an airfield or military barracks would create incentive to explore.

Your thoughts?

• Like 1

This already happens. I've found everything from TTsKO pants to tactical/assault ves and gas masks in cities and a few rural areas 

yup, there's a small chance of even finding M4's in pretty unexpected places.

My bad guys. I know I've found m4's in very specific places like firehouses and schools but I've never found anything in a random town house. I must just not have enough playtime to have experienced it.

Yea M4s have the chance of spawing in schools,  but thats not really random.  But id like to keep all military grade weapons to stay at military bases to keep the high risk high reward aspect of actually going to a base.

It should be Aks not M4s. This is Chernarus not the US. 

Agree. I like the idea of a small chance of military weapon spawn. Obviously in an IRL situation the weapons would be concentrated around military areas, but a few firearms here and there would probably end up in civilian areas.

Edited by Tizzle

It should be Aks not M4s. This is Chernarus not the US. 

AKs are coming. The reason the M4 was put into the game from the start is that it's the best gun to test out how the attachments work. When more guns make it in, especially ones that fit the setting better, M4s will become a far less common sight I reckon.