Sign in to follow this  
noblue

Bandit stories

I had a fun encounter with a couple of bandits about an hour ago.  

I'm a fairly new spawn, but have a Mosin and 20 rounds from looting Berezino.  I'm running south along the coast to Elektro, and I stop to check out the factory between Nizhnoye and Solnichiy. Inside, I see two stripped bodies, and get super paranoid.  Just as I start to leave, I hear a voice from outside: "Come out and put your hands up, or I WILL kill you!" I wouldn't surrender to a bandit because it's more fun to go out fighting, plus I'm hoping that they don't know I have a Mosin, so I go prone and aim at the entrance where I came in. My heart is pounding.

A bandit with a gask mask and an M4 comes into view, and I shoot at him. It looks like a hit, but he quickly goes out of view. After shooting, I immediately start retreating upstairs, hoping to get him from the roof while he's bandaging. If I go outside to finish him off, he could be waiting with the M4 out.

I'm in one of the rooms at the stair landing, when the bandit sprints in with his fire ax out. I shoot him, and there's a pause when I'm not sure I hit him. Then I keep shooting, and he goes down.

I loot a pristine long range scope (second time I've seen one of these) and a bunch of ammo. As I'm leaving the factory, I see another body and I realize that there were two bandits. The guy I initially shot died, but he went out of view so I couldn't see him. The one who came at me with a fire ax was his friend.

This is what I love about dayz. There's no kill confirmation or anything like that, so there's often a lot of confusion in firefights.  It makes everything so much more intense.

Anyone have stories about an encounter with bandits?

• Like 1

So this guy was blaring trololo music at elektro and I try to find him. Caught a guy eating beans in a house but his friend held me at gun point and told me to drop my stuff even though I was naked. Then he asked if the music was good and I said yeah and we were talking about football and the 49'ers. When he least expected it I punched him in the face and took his gun, shot his friend and then punch'd him till he died.

Then the guy with the trololo music beats me to death with a shovel while wearing the Dallas mask.

• Like 1

da best part of bein a bandit is when u unload 60 bullets into a fresh spawnd dueds face i fuckion lose it every time

• Like 1

da best part of bein a bandit is when u unload 60 bullets into a fresh spawnd dueds face i fuckion lose it every time

(casts line out)

There are a lot of books scattered about Chernarus Barbie, you should do less killing and more reading....