Sign in to follow this  
Tarenola

Well THAT was new...

So 2 friends and myself were comeing down Elektro from the north. I was overwatching Elektro with my mosin and the other 2 went to the north firestation the check for loot. While they were fighting 1 guy dow there I noticed a squad of 3 armed guys moving on the top of the sniper hill. So I opened fire seeing as none of them had a scope to even be able to see me. So they started running around trying to avoid my bullets. After about 10 shot the game of my friend as well as mine just crashed to the desktop, at the same time that is.

They logged in on another Server cause hey, it was kind of strange. I followed them and what do I see. A naked guy standing at the beach of Berenzino.

It is times like this when I could just go to steam and delete the whole thing from my hdd.

I am the onlyone with these momemts?

Did anyone else experience a simiular situation?

lol i tried fighting a zombie, i couldnt get my axe in my hands for some reason, the zombie vanished and spawned inside of me.. i punched it knocking it down and i got knocked out at the same time by my own punch.. within seconds i respawn at the beach aswell..

this game still has many bugs and we're victims

lol i tried fighting a zombie, i couldnt get my axe in my hands for some reason, the zombie vanished and spawned inside of me.. i punched it knocking it down and i got knocked out at the same time by my own punch.. within seconds i respawn at the beach aswell..

this game still has many bugs and we're victims

first rule of fight club :

no talking about fight club...

I CTD twice in a row just now, this is a new one for me.

Edited by Greaves