camelito

cool way to die

so i joined a night time server for a change and reached the airfield on the east side of the map, barely any players in i think 2-3 others

i ran towards the military base, i see a zombie infront of me so i tried taking out my axe so i could kill it.. there was no way i could take out my axe for some reason or even my gun so i was f*cked, suddenly the zombie disappeared and it spawned INSIDE of me so i punched it and i knocked the zombie out AND myself, within seconds i woke up and tried to walk.. suddenly i respawn at the beach

So i just died by punching myself?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

More serious; Fuck, teleporting zombies, as if I wasn't scared enough at night :(

Even more serious: Sounds like a laggy server.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

More serious; Fuck, teleporting zombies, as if I wasn't scared enough at night :(

Even more serious: Sounds like a laggy server.

indeed, the server lagged like crazy.. while my ping was under 50 though

Lag for sure, warping Zombies..stinko. I too have had the issue of nothing deploying. Press 1, my character then thinks about it for a little.

That's desynch dear. The fact that you couldn't take out a weapon proves that...the zombie did not teleport, it was invisible for you.

Search for desync on the forums and read on :)

Thank you so much for your post!  I laughed so hard I blew snot all over my keyboard.  You are a national treasure!

• Like 1

what?

Yeah, that's done me as well :|

so i joined a night time server for a change and reached the airfield on the east side of the map, barely any players in i think 2-3 others

i ran towards the military base, i see a zombie infront of me so i tried taking out my axe so i could kill it.. there was no way i could take out my axe for some reason or even my gun so i was f*cked, suddenly the zombie disappeared and it spawned INSIDE of me so i punched it and i knocked the zombie out AND myself, within seconds i woke up and tried to walk.. suddenly i respawn at the beach

So i just died by punching myself?

I think I had a dream about zombies spontaneously entering my body last night.  So I made an animation we can both enjoy.