Sign in to follow this  
PiLLZ

Shot dead in cold blood in NEAF

sounds like I was your killer, sorry, not taking any chances at airfields, never have :P

16 rounds left of a 30 round mag, no need to dead check.

sounds like I was your killer, sorry, not taking any chances at airfields, never have :P

16 rounds left of a 30 round mag, no need to dead check.

lol were you at NEAF chilling on one of the buildings when i came up upstairs?

• Like 1

possibly :(

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

hahahah well if it was you i aint mad, just got startled is all

Edited by PiLLZ

Server hoping will play a key role I think in strategy in the future if it is allowed to continue. I do not think it will, but I know that when I have been pinned down by a clan, I have hopped, repositioned then came back in to attack from a different spot. Died anyway, but took a couple along the way.

The clip is coming out of the magazine and entering his body, he is still emptying the full clip out of the magazine, your point is invalid and the clip is just the same as saying magazine so please get over it.

Wha...what ??? The clip is coming out of the magazine?  Whatchu smokin Sorry man but you're just not making any sense at all there. About the only firearm in recent history where this would be the case is the M1 Garand.

Edited by DoxHoliday

'Full clip'

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

*autism intensifies* 

qjFXmdD.jpg

Not sure if you have ever loaded a "real magazine" but the shells do "clip" in, as the sound you get when you push the shell in, so yes it is a clip, i ust to play a game with a douche that would scream in TS every time someone would say clip and go on an irate rant that it was a "magazine", needless to say the guy was banned from TS after awhile....

Edited by Brezer
  • Like 1

Not sure if you have ever loaded a "real magazine" but the shells do "clip" in, as the sound you get when you push the shell in, so yes it is a clip, i ust to play a game with a douche that would scream in TS every time someone would say clip and go on an irate rant that it was a "magazine", needless to say the guy was banned from TS after awhile....

that's what im saying, clip, magazine, makes no difference , it literally has no bearing on the story, just seem like some got hung up on the fact that I used one word incorrectly. my bad. 

that's what im saying, clip, magazine, makes no difference , it literally has no bearing on the story, just seem like some got hung up on the fact that I used one word incorrectly. my bad. 

Not incorrectly, they just want to be dicks.  It had nothing to do with what you were talking about, just some troll decided to chime in on it and the whole point of the thread was derailed and there is no reason to apologize.

lol were you at NEAF chilling on one of the buildings when i came up upstairs?

Just had this happen in the town east of the NEAF.  Got out of there with good load out and safe.  Only to get to the last room in the hospital room to have some guy in the curner go full auto on me....grrrrrrrr. no high, helo or anything....

wasn't me this time!

if someone see's you looting and gets infront of your route.. easy kill when no one is expecting you. in popular buildings and servers with more than me in it im crawling through. that's how this OP died, I was there first and being MUCH quieter.

loot slower.

I understand if someone startles you and you just blast them, but to sit there camp and wait for someone to come by and rape them thats just grimey, unfortunetly theres nothing any of us can do as  people choose to play a certain way, the game is gonna be much harder once the vehicles come out and that should start breaking up the bandits and the rampant KoS, as there is nothing to do now but hunt your fellow man that seems to be the norm now.

Was running to gear up at the NEAF, scope the place out, looks clear all doors are closed. Run in to the building check the first floor, loot some stuff. Decide to run upstairs, and I get LIT UP! I mean like full clip, spray and pray, full auto. I got to say it did startle me who ever was up there, that was really sneaky of you I aint even mad.

Two possibilities:

1.  Server hopper

2.  KOS kiddie

Unfortunately you'll never know.

• Like 1

that clip and magazine comparison is useless here, you get the idea either way, thats just trolling on my post

It's not trolling, and yes we all got your point it's just, you know, A MAGAZINE.

It's not trolling, and yes we all got your point it's just, you know, A MAGAZINE.

yeah but im used to saying it the other way even though its not correct, its just user preference 

On any high pop server, especially in NEAF, always be the most cautious when going up stairs.

Two possibilities:

1.  Server hopper

2.  KOS kiddie

Unfortunately you'll never know.

Actually this very thing happened to me in reverse. I was upstairs at the NE airfield admiring the first M4 I ever found. I have a habit of closing doors behind me when I enter a building. (Don't know why, Zeds just come through the walls.) But someone came up the stairs and scared the living crap out of me. I think I emptied the entire magazine before I realized they were dead. I hope they were dead. The body disappeared immediately.

My heart was pounding so fast I thought I was gonna have a stroke.

Love this game. Even in the Alpha stage. :beans: