Sign in to follow this  
Hypnotisk

New patch?

Hello

Did they update Dayz SA yesterday? How do i update it?? i dont think mine is updated becuase i havent seen any downloading in steam.. :(

Have you tried starting the game, and checking it out? Steam auto-updates you know.

Yeah. Ofc i started the game :P. But I also have read that you need to "configure the beta system". I havent done that, anybody know how?

So I guess it's not live yet? Because not only that one won't get an update if you set your client to experimental, you also can't find the experimental servers in the server list.

If you haven't opted in to play the experimental build, then you'll get the update when it goes live to the masses, there is plenty of instructions on this forum telling you how to opt in and updates posted about whats happening with the new patch.....

SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND.

• Like 1

So I guess it's not live yet? Because not only that one won't get an update if you set your client to experimental, you also can't find the experimental servers in the server list.

There was bug in experimental patch, they fixing it now.

Yeah. Ofc i started the game :P. But I also have read that you need to "configure the beta system". I havent done that, anybody know how?

please read the previous posts. there was no update. it got delayed due to a bug they found.

I'm surprised the mods have not  put a sticky up in a HUGE FONT that says there has been no update.

There seems to be a million of these threads :)

I guess people still just wouldn't read it, or comprehend that there is NO UPDATE YET!

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 1

Can the mods not put a sticky up in a HUGE FONT that says there has been no update.

I guess people still just wouldn't read it, or comprehend that there is NO UPDATE YET!

what update?! WHERE IS THIS UPDATE YOU SPEAK OF?! HOW CAN I GET IT PLS TELL

• Like 1

Another one of those threads where a simple double facepalm isn't enough... Not only are there countless topics on this already, no there is a whole thread specifically about the new patch, where you could've asked your question. But instead you're to lazy to even look for a second and see if you can find the answer by yourself. 

I wish people would stop making theses threads. But I hope even more, that people would stop helping these people. 

• Like 1

phoboss, yes it is frustrating man. But this is a community, and people are meant to help each other out.

I totally agree with where your coming from, but the reality is...if people stopped helping and ignore them completely...we would probably just get 20 threads from the same guy getting more irate as no one had helped him or answered. LOL.

Edited by GeordieMarv