Sign in to follow this  
BrianDayz

ADMIN Abuse DAYZhell.com Chernarus

Watch out for DayzHell server...there's an admin there goes by the name of SH Milan that favors friends and abuses a tool where he can see everyone in the map.  He is a known PvPer and deletes and adds things in his server that he sees fit.  Also gives locations away of bandits sniping others.  Before you settle down in this server, heed my words...

Hit me up if you want to know more as I can give detailed accounts.

Do you have any proof you can provide for other players?

That's what I was thinking to.

Edited by srgt.scales
  • Like 1

Watch out for DayzHell server...there's an admin there goes by the name of SH Milan that favors friends and abuses a tool where he can see everyone in the map.  He is a known PvPer and deletes and adds things in his server that he sees fit.  Also gives locations away of bandits sniping others.  Before you settle down in this server, heed my words...

Hit me up if you want to know more as I can give detailed accounts.

Buddy, I'm the owner of DayZHell, when you posted this he was a moderator, we just switched to a dedi, because of Milan, he solo rebuilt our Cherno map to add so much cool stuff, that you as a player do not deserves to see or play with. He has that tool for moderating purposes and we know 100% that he does not abuse, we treat players all equally even donors, and buddy, and I know for a fact that he does not give away positions, for one to become part of DayZHell's staff it takes months, we didn't hire a single person for half a year, and this Guy Milan, played for about 8 months before he became a Moderator and he is one of the best mods I've ever seen, that's why I'm glad to now call him DayZHell's map dev/admin.

• Like 1