Sign in to follow this  
falconzfan9292

Looking for a realistic group to play with!

Hey guys I'm john, 20, been playing this mod for a few days now and love the shit out of it... but I feel this mod is only better working with a group or such but of course I also get killed by bandits or just other people who perfer to just kill other players instead of fighting zombies and surviving lol.

I do have a mic and use it in game and would love to just play with a group or who ever that shares the same taste for realistic survival as I do.

My steam is BigTyronBawlsky if you would to add me on here or just respond to this post

I searched your name on steam, and it came up with nothing.

My steam name is nekrosin, I have a headset; I am new to the game though.

The two of you should agree on wether or not you live on the same continent before starting to date...^^

If you are looking for a group, We Are Legion are a group of 40+ people. Well are a friendly group looking for more people. PM me or Legion leaders for teamspeak info.

hi do you guys have a schedule of when you play - i have been playing for 4 days now and really think i would like to join a group - let me know if interested?

Hey guys,

If you're looking for a combat effective, highly organized group to play with, The Overwatch may be the clan for you. We're an anti-bandit, policing clan that started it's expeditionary operations only 3 days ago. Since then we've had 13 confirmed bandit kills and 3 KIA on our side (one due to friendly fire). We have Teamspeak and are working on a website with a forum to report Bandits to the Blacklist. If you are interested, add me on steam (same name) and join the Steam group. You must be 16+ and recommended you have a microphone.

Always,

SMGH

I really want to!

I like the survival and teamwork aspect of this.

I hate just random PK, it ruins the feel of the game :(

=*SAS*= Clan is recruiting, private hive and teamspeak CA 69 and ts.sasklan.com 10007, we welcome new members and new adversaries... your choice.