Sign in to follow this  
jan-w_16@hotmail.com

My character being pushed by invisible something?

Hi.

Recently, I died because for some weird reason my character got sort of pushed.

I shall explain:

I was in the police station/jail on NWA, on the 1st floor in the room with the bed, computer and some other stuff.

Then I began scanning the airfield while sitting in front of the window, and *push* I went through the wall, felt down and died. WIth a shitload of gear. So I was kinda pissed.

Before that, it happened too, but did not kill me because I was on the ground.

It happened when I was inside one of those tents at NWA North, looking at some gear on the ground trying to reach it while my inventory was open, and *push* got pushed through the tent to the outside of it. Maybe a total of about 2/2.5 meters....

Is this a known bug/glitch or something else?

Would really like to know what is was so I could maybe prevent it from happening again.

Regards,

IT07.

Edited by IT07

I dont think you have been pushed - it happened to me too few days ago. I was on 1st floor, fully geared, came close to the window and zoomed in at nearby building. I felt down and died.

I think it is bug in game implementation - zoom is basically changing player's position towards "look at" point. The engine thinks you moved out of the building and there is no floor underneath you, so you fell... and die ;)

It could be worth trying to reproduce it - go up, stand by a window, look outside, zoom in...

...and die ;)

• Like 1