Sign in to follow this  
FUBAR1945

Low FPS only with Arma

I don't know this never happened before 1.7.

So here is the thing:

I come to home, turn on the pc, go to DayZ, play like for 5 hours straight. Them suddlendly a lag, a HUGE low FPS strike my game. And even if i restart DayZ, or Arma II the low FPS stands. But if i go play Battlefield 3 the game works normally. No low FPS nothing, the game (BF3) works perfect. The problem is with Arma II i guess.

Did anyone know why? It happens with someone else to?

I have the same problem... Played the game the last couple of days without any FPS problems at all, and then suddenly I was locked at around 14 FPS. Tried to do the shift + the - and then write FLUSH but didn't work. Really annoying.

I have low FPS in DayZ, I don't know why. I tried set graphic to minimum, and my computer can run BF3 on max settings. So it's probably mod, Arma 2 works fine. So what's the problem?

AMD Radeon HD 6900 series 2GB

AMD Phenom II x4 955 Proccesor 3.2 GHz

8gb RAM

I have low FPS in DayZ' date=' I don't know why. I tried set graphic to minimum, and my computer can run BF3 on max settings. So it's probably mod, Arma 2 works fine. So what's the problem?

AMD Radeon HD 6900 series 2GB

AMD Phenom II x4 955 Proccesor 3.2 GHz

8gb RAM

[/quote']

I have similar specs (955=965, 8gb=4gb) and I don't have fps lag, you havn't optimized your settings yet; http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16037

I tried turning my computer off and on, tried optimizing my settings, and defragged the hard drive. Still around 10fps, while I get 40+fps easily in single player