Sign in to follow this  
aztec_ghost

Newbie looking for a few players to work with

Hello,

I'm new to DayZ and have been playing EPOCH MOD for about a week. I have not purchased Standalone yet and plan on playing the MOD until I get familiar with the game. I'm quickly learning that to play alone is most times suicide so I'm looking for a few people to play with. I would prefer an older mature crowd that wants to experience the game as it is meant and not run and gun all the time. Not opposed to PvP but I prefer not to KOS. Im in my 40's, live in the US (Midwest) and can play mostly during weeknights and some on weekends. 

If anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Aztec

I edited the post to include what version I was playing.

Edited by AztecGhost

Hello there! Tactical Infantry Force here [TIF]! I'm 16 years old running a guild with 7 people, we are getting bigger, and we got our own group and soon getting our own server.

If you areinterested, add me on skype: tobias.schoyen

Check out my site. I am 34. Some are older, some younger. we have no age requirement, although a certain level of maturity is expected. We only accept friendly/hero types and do not abide the bandit/murderer style of gameplay. We are currently small but growing. I expect that to change as this year moves us out of alpha. We have voice comms and forums, and are looking into renting a server (we might wait until prices go down, although some from my pack might split the cost).

Either way, good luck to you. PM me on the forums here and I'll give you my steam name. I like to run as a medic on the coast and perhaps we can run together at least.

www.wolf-mind.com

Edited by wolf-mind