Sign in to follow this  
RossCoombs

Any chance of some supplies?

Not sure if this is in the right place, but I'm in desperate need of a water bottle/canteen. I've looked everywhere and luckily found a fountain and a can of soda, but it's not gonna help me as much as a canteen would.

I am currently in Elektro.

I am also interested in some weapons, just a basic axe or something; but I really don't expect someone to supply me with this due to the fact I could easily just kill them with it.

I do have some supplies and would be willing to trade. I have a few bits of food if you are up for a trade. 

Thanks.

You've found a fountain? Drink until you get the "My stomach feels full" message, you'll be good for about an hour water wise, give you time to find food and canteens/water bottles.

Check out Merino's excellent (stickied) guides on the health system in the New Player section.

EDIT: Also, get the fuck out of Electro unless you have a gun and can use it, you'll very likely get filled full of holes otherwise.

Edited by Monkfish
  • Like 4

Fountain as in water well or water pump ?

If so you need to drink at the fountain until youre notification says stomach full or something like that. Oooh as the chaps says above,...sorry

Soda helps with hunger for some reason

if in Cherno head up to the tower blocks and search the cars in the car park for weapons like Fire axe and Mosin if the town gets too hot,...

Also if you are only doing this to kit yourself better and not taking advantage of another player,..and I know its often frowned upon you could always nip over to a low pop server and kit yourself there

Edited by Wightlion

Keep looting all the houses and the hospitals, the school, the fire stations, the bodies, everything.

Thanks guys, I'm only in Electro for a while, just thought I'd slip in and pick some stuff up. Might head back up North or something now. Will fill up on water, loot a few more houses and head to the supermarket to see if I can get anything good. On the talk of guns, any places I should head to get one that wont be massively populated? Thanks.

Mate,.. you are just going to have to search and see just like the rest of us because you never never tell you visits your server that youre in

You've found a fountain? Drink until you get the "My stomach feels full" message, you'll be good for about an hour water wise, give you time to find food and canteens/water bottles.

Check out Merino's excellent (stickied) guides on the health system in the New Player section.

EDIT: Also, get the fuck out of Electro unless you have a gun and can use it, you'll very likely get filled full of holes otherwise.

Merino has awesome youtube video guides for the standalone!

Go to the post office, big building in the middle of Elektro, there is a even a supermarket across the post office, there you always find supplies.