Sign in to follow this  
teamkiller2k13

Krasnostav AF - Military Zone

I think the Krasnostav Airfield is really really empty. Theres like NOTHING on the right side of the map. They just removed everything from Berenzino and so on... Even the new ship wreck "Rify" is boring because you can't find shit. Dean should put at least two barracks. BTW: What about barracks somewhere in the forest? 3-4 Military Barracks split over the map in the forests where nobody is. That would help to get rid of choke and pvp points like big military bases!

I would do it like this :

6rPL7.jpg

Green : Military Barrack , White : Watchtower.

• Like 2

I think the Krasnostav Airfield is really really empty. Theres like NOTHING on the right side of the map. They just removed everything from Berenzino and so on... Even the new ship wreck "Rify" is boring because you can't find shit. Dean should put at least two barracks. BTW: What about barracks somewhere in the forest? 3-4 Military Barracks split over the map in the forests where nobody is. That would help to get rid of choke and pvp points like big military bases!

I would do it like this :

6rPL7.jpg

Green : Military Barrack , White : Watchtower.

What the actual FAK.

You do not read any update notes do you?

THEY ARE GOING TO ADD A CITY RIGHT NEXT TO THAT PLACE. A WHOLE CITY.

Why would you remove the pvp chokepoints?

It should be a chalenge  to get higher loot, so pvp chokepoints is actualy pretty realistic if you ask me... but i visited all the airfields and this one is the most empty one, indeed.

• Like 1

Question: Who would put single barracks into the forest or woods?

I mean, some stuff should be somewhat explainable. Having single military buildings such as barracks in the "middle of nowhere" might not make much sense. Unless you add some more stuff around it, but then it would just be another chokepoint.

I'd say that any clear military building becomes a chokepoint. Simple, even if the map is not done and places will be added: Military spawns have to be somewhat limited overall as to not flood with military gear. Adding certain places "in the middle of nowhere" will simply result in some supposedly clever people move there to try their luck.

In short, the vital rule remains. No place is really safe. Especially those with certain items.

TBH, we have enough military spawns in the game already. There will no doubt be a few extra incorporated in the northern expansion, but NEAF doesn't need to be expanded. Maybe revisiting that decision after we get servers with more than 40 players, but ATM it's all good.

They could probably add a few things to the AF but like others say it will take time maybe something similar to the tents at NWAF. On the ship I have no problem with it, I like it a lot. Its nice new area to check out and it has plenty of good gear. I think they want to focus on filling out the blank areas they have on the map that have been prepared for buildings. Hopefully they add some new types buildings up north, like the prisons that have been mentioned maybe some chemical plants or a nuclear power plant.