Sign in to follow this  
Gilkag

A huge airplane crash site

Ok so first of all sorry about my english since its not my mother language.

I was thinking that the developers should add a huge airplane crash site that is gonna be one of the main pvp area's like the NW Airfield, Balota's airstrip, etc...

The crashed airplane should have ALOT of loot in it like: food (alot) , maybe weapons, clothes, and maybe more stuff that'll be added soon.

Whats your opinion on this?

btw: Heres a picture of how the airplane crash site should look like: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01210/denver-plane-crash_1210284c.jpg

• Like 1

There is already a crashed airplaine, in the middle of Chernagorsk. It crashed into the big hotel building.

• Like 1

There is already a crashed airplaine, in the middle of Chernagorsk. It crashed into the big hotel building.

Yeah but I'm talking about a big airplane that you can actually go into and get loot from and it should be in a middle of a field not a city like cherno

• Like 1

I guess he liked San Andreas.

I loved it.

It's amazing.

For people who never played GTA San Andreas AKA. People with no childhood, this is what he meant :

380px-VerdantMeadows-GTASA-westward.jpg

Verdant_Meadows_(SA).jpg

EDIT : Oh, you meant 1 plane. F*** it, let the SA referance stay.

Is this what you wanted to say by "huge" "enterable"

san-francisco-airliner-crash.jpg

Edited by Doviszxc
  • Like 1

I guess he liked San Andreas.

I loved it.

It's amazing.

For people who never played GTA San Andreas AKA. People with no childhood, this is what he meant :

380px-VerdantMeadows-GTASA-westward.jpg

Verdant_Meadows_(SA).jpg

EDIT : Oh, you meant 1 plane. F*** it, let the SA referance stay.

Is this what you wanted to say by "huge" "enterable"

san-francisco-airliner-crash.jpg

Yes, Btw, I would prefer the site like in san andreas and not just one plane... nut I think they'll prefer to add one plane...

not sure though

• Like 1

maybe they can add destroyed/wrecked/aged planes at the airfields? In the DayZ mod you even had planes that were enterable and usable.

Edited by DannyNickelov
  • Like 1

maybe they can add destroyed/wrecked/aged planes at the airfields? In the DayZ mod you even had planes that were enterable and usable.

id rather another place just in the middle of nowhere... just for the challenge of getting there

Indeed, like the random crashed choppers. Maybe somewhere Green Mountain?  Green mountain is already a scary place, it was in DayZmod, because there were rumours it was haunted.

Indeed, like the random crashed choppers. Maybe somewhere Green Mountain?  Green mountain is already a scary place, it was in DayZmod, because there were rumours it was haunted.

Wait, people actually thought it was hunted in the game? lol.

I've never been there...

I dont think that it was haunted it was just a mysterious transmission. It would be really interesting if they had something similar, that might tell the places of randomly generated caches and the clan that holds Green MT could take advantage of it.

I always like games with myths/rumours. Even it isn't true it's always interesting to investigate.

A crahed air liner in the middle of nowhere with alot of food, water, clothes, and backpacks, but no weapons besdies crowbars and fire axes.

There could be a random chance for a pistol, considering traveling authorities like air marshals.

• Like 1

There could be a random chance for a pistol, considering traveling authorities like air marshals.

I think they're only in America

Yeah I didn't know if other countries did it or not. Some airline companies have a single pistol for the pilots, but that also might be american airline companies I would have to look it up. Doing a little research it seems some countries are against air marshals some use them, it seems the Czech republic has some highly trained ones isn't this where the map is based.

lol a plane graveyard would be pretty cool, I have been to one your in awe being surrounded by these massive planes.

Edited by Vector636

Yeah I didn't know if other countries did it or not. Some airline companies have a single pistol for the pilots, but that also might be american airline companies I would have to look it up. Doing a little research it seems some countries are against air marshals some use them, it seems the Czech republic has some highly trained ones isn't this where the map is based.

lol a plane graveyard would be pretty cool, I have been to one your in awe being surrounded by these massive planes.

Also, On every airplane especially on US airplanes since the 9/11, there are FBI agents who look like normal people, but they always have guns on them.

I would like a plane graveyard around the NW airfield, it could contain all types of planes and helicopters and spawn rare parts for aircraft.

They should contain pretty all round random loot from clothes, military, civilian, industrial, maybe rare pilot stuff like flight suits, parachutes, pilot helmets old & new.

Also, On every airplane especially on US airplanes since the 9/11, there are FBI agents who look like normal people, but they always have guns on them.

Yeah that's what I was talking about Air Marshals, multiple countries have them and the Czech republic has a fairly well trained force for that purpose witch is where I think the game currently takes place.

I would like a plane graveyard around the NW airfield, it could contain all types of planes and helicopters and spawn rare parts for aircraft.

They should contain pretty all round random loot from clothes, military, civilian, industrial, maybe rare pilot stuff like flight suits, parachutes, pilot helmets old & new.

Maybe around NEAF or near it, since some feel it needs more and NW already has the new tents. I really want parachutes they could be backpacks that you would need to fly with or else no parachute.

Edited by Vector636

I think some military cargo plane`s rough landing site would be great! You know, deep groove along the field with parts of plane`s hull placed along it and a decent track of chopped down trees. Loot in there could be similar to one which have airfileds and military bases.
P.S. sorry for bad english

post-198225-0-47489000-1393877547_thumb.

post-198225-0-53399100-1393877675_thumb.

Its the same as with the jail they will add, would be cool if added, but never gonna visit it since it would attract loads of players.

I bet and hope this will be added. Just like the old cars everywhere. In the mod they were just decoration but now they are lootable. There should be a good mix of everything.

Big, small, destroyed, almost perfect (well overgrown and old but not destroyed at least), some burnt out, civilian, military, crashed, abandoned, in hangar or on the runway...... and so on. There are 3 airstrips there so there could be at least 2 big ones, a few medium and small.