Sign in to follow this  
Banana_Duck

Justice dealt to spawn killers! (plus mass panic)

Good Day all, I come to you today with a video of my recent exploits, attempting to bring Justice to those much hated spawn killers.

My initial personal mission was to travel to Cherno (somewhere i've not been in the SA yet) and as always in DayZ...I panic. I kept my calm early on, telling of and killing certain spawn killers ( and killing a friendly in the process )

watch me embarrass and contradict myself here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQb_yQZYGE

(this chap seem very keen to surrender) 

tumblr_mzpj6nYA9g1shtuf5o1_500.png

Meeting Several players, one of my favourite was an axe wielding player who thought he was funny (doing stupid voices) then changed his tone and ran off scared. 

Then upon reaching thy lovely Cherno, the panic multiplied (I mean big time) I'm thinking of hooking up a heart monitor or something, I freaked the feck out.

My travels came to an end, much quicker than I anticipated, In a manner that pisses me off when I look back, my recklessness and anxiety got me killed (AGAIN) and it saddens me....but might cheer you up!  

tumblr_mzpj6nYA9g1shtuf5o2_500.png

I've cut out most of the bullshit running, and your feedback on youtube is greatly appreciated, thank you for your time...xx

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Edited by Mr duke
  • Like 2

I watched the whole video and liked it a lot. The best part is where you always shoot first, then say sorry and tell the viewers you panicked. 

I watched the whole video and liked it a lot. The best part is where you always shoot first, then say sorry and tell the viewers you panicked.

but I did panic! At least I paid tribute to the guy! That's gotta count for something right?
  • Like 1

30 minutes? ever heard of video editing?

what would be an ideal time friend?

what would be an ideal time friend?

Less than 5 minutes.