As my eyes opened I looked to my left to see the city of Elektro. "Fuck that" I thought as I bolted straight for the north woods. I passed the Topolka Dam and after a few minutes came upon a house. I noticed a body so I ran to it. To my delight I found an AK-74 and a Makarov pistol! I felt strong and continued my journey north after dodging a few zombies.

I soon found another small clearing with only a few houses. I kept quiet as a pranced through. Lucky me I found an M1911 and two clips! My endless hours of no loot had finally come to an end!

Heading further north I came upon a field with a trail leading down a hill to a barn. I decided this time I'd had enough with being cautious and unloaded a few AK rounds into the 6-7 zombies surrounding the area. After the dust settled I knew I was safe to enter.

I entered the haphazard little building to discover not one, but two primary weapons! An Enfield and a Winchester! I decided I wanted to keep the Winchester because of it's high damage, but I wasn't ready yet. I had far too much firepower to just leave some behind.

I climbed the stair, looked to the door, and popped off an AK round. Sure enough, several Chernaurus inhabitants came running! They were easy prey.

I decided to leave the barn and scout the nearby area as I still had plenty of AK ammo. I made it about 15 feet from the barn door before I remembered that Enfield rifles make loads of noise. I decided this would be the optimal way to attract new (read: rotting) flesh.

As I turned into the doorway to head to the Enfield a wild zombie appeared! In a single motion of what I feel had to be a WWE style clothesline the zombie knocked me to the floor.

Unconcious.

Broken leg.

Bleeding.

9000+ blood later I was dead.

1 fucking zombie. 1 fucking hit.

Lights out. Game over.

Well.

You got the big chance of bleeding and the small chance of breaking bones together with the even smaller one to go unconcious.

Bad lucl.

As my eyes opened I looked to my left to see the city of Elektro. "Fuck that" I thought as I bolted straight for the north woods. I passed the Topolka Dam and after a few minutes came upon a house. I noticed a body so I ran to it. To my delight I found an AK-74 and a Makarov pistol! I felt strong and continued my journey north after dodging a few zombies.

I soon found another small clearing with only a few houses. I kept quiet as a pranced through. Lucky me I found an M1911 and two clips! My endless hours of no loot had finally come to an end!

Heading further north I came upon a field with a trail leading down a hill to a barn. I decided this time I'd had enough with being cautious and unloaded a few AK rounds into the 6-7 zombies surrounding the area. After the dust settled I knew I was safe to enter.

I entered the haphazard little building to discover not one' date=' but two primary weapons! An Enfield and a Winchester! I decided I wanted to keep the Winchester because of it's high damage, but I wasn't ready yet. I had far too much firepower to just leave some behind.

I climbed the stair, looked to the door, and popped off an AK round. Sure enough, several Chernaurus inhabitants came running! They were easy prey.

I decided to leave the barn and scout the nearby area as I still had plenty of AK ammo. I made it about 15 feet from the barn door before I remembered that Enfield rifles make loads of noise. I decided this would be the optimal way to attract new (read: rotting) flesh.

As I turned into the doorway to head to the Enfield a wild zombie appeared! In a single motion of what I feel had to be a WWE style clothesline the zombie knocked me to the floor.

Unconcious.

Broken leg.

Bleeding.

9000+ blood later I was dead.

1 fucking zombie. 1 fucking hit.

Lights out. Game over.

[/quote']

LOL damn, haha that was a good one. i feel better about it happening to me now XD