Sign in to follow this  
srgt.scales

2 suggestions :)

1. body parts: SO you know when you walk into buildings and there are blood and things well how about some physical body parts in there, to make it seem like there are murders and things going on in there, i mean yeah you all ready get paranoid hearing sounds :) but that feature would be sweet!

2. Teleporting: You know when your friend comes in game with you, how about some how you can get your friend to you, like select there name and a feature like: ex. "srgt.scales: come to my location. yes or no" something like that, you the person have to send them a message to ask them to teleport to you. now i think i t would be helpful but hey unless there's a way to do it tell me!!!!

the body parts and more general gore doesnt seem to be a bad idea at all. However the idea of teleporting, unless i misunderstand you (and correct me if i do) would lead to way too many people being able to quickly loot all of the general hotspots in the game (i.e. airfields, military bases, etc.)

Edited by hoopman130

Gore and bodies might not be a bad idea if its done tastefully.

I stopped playing EvE years ago, I don't want to jump some solo guy and suddenly have him cyno, sorry, teleport his 10 friends on my face

Gore and bodies might not be a bad idea if its done tastefully.

I stopped playing EvE years ago, I don't want to jump some solo guy and suddenly have him cyno, sorry, teleport his 10 friends on my face

It would be your choice to telelport. But i dont know :)

the body parts and more general gore doesnt seem to be a bad idea at all. However the idea of teleporting, unless i misunderstand you (and correct me if i do) would lead to way too many people being able to quickly loot all of the general hotspots in the game (i.e. airfields, military bases, etc.)

Well true. Didn't think of that