Sign in to follow this  
kim

why is it so easy to combat logg? and is this hax? (stream)

Hey, me and a friend was playing some dayz earlier (im not the streamer) and a 3rd friend joined later (45 min in ish)

Im just wondering, I shot a guy at the firestation outside of elektro, and he disepeard (combatlogged) you can "hear" it on 1:34:30 in this stream just keep on watching for 4 minutes and you'll se the my streaming friend allso meet a guy that MUST be hacking. I see no other option! :P

Edited by kimandre92

It's so easy to combat-log because the anti-combat-logging measures haven't been implemented and added to the current stable build yet since the game is still in alpha.

Fair enough, but how do you explain the "teleport" the guy the streamer met ?

they should put that 30 sec timer for logging out. if you alt+f4, it would leave your character defenceless for 30 sec

Hi.

Unless they actually find a way to lock down client side scripting, I'd prefer that they leave combat logging as it is.

I couldn't give a rats ass about combat loggers, but as the game is now, logging is your only defense against scriptards. Although I'm yet to see one in SA, there have been plenty of posts here about the problem.

Regards.

they should put that 30 sec timer for logging out. if you alt+f4, it would leave your character defenceless for 30 sec

I agree.

Hi.

Unless they actually find a way to lock down client side scripting, I'd prefer that they leave combat logging as it is.

I couldn't give a rats ass about combat loggers, but as the game is now, logging is your only defense against scriptards. Although I'm yet to see one in SA, there have been plenty of posts here about the problem.

Regards.

Did you watch the stream I posted? 

Isnt that a hack you'll see at a few min after 1:34:30? The dude deleports, don't really see how that can NOT be a hack since he allso know exactly where the streamer is