Sign in to follow this  
phamilton82

I keep losing weapons!!!!

Okay so I suck enough as it is.  I spawn who knows where and I attach the battery to my flashlight and then drag the flashlight into slot number 1.  All of a sudden it just disappears.  I tab out and then tab again only to find that it was still gone.  I keep going on and come across a crowbar which never happens.  I never find weapons ever.  I walk over it and push in the mouse wheel and he throws it on his back.  Great.  I press tab and see that it automatically went into slot 1.  So just messing around I click on it and take it out of slot one only to find that it disappears again.  Anyone know why this is happening???

Yeah and nope.

This happens to me as well, but I have no idea why whatsoever.

It might be your desync, try another server with better ping.

Or you could just reconnect.

Yeah and nope.

This happens to me as well, but I have no idea why whatsoever.

It might be your desync, try another server with better ping.

Or you could just reconnect.

Okay thanks.  Quick question for you though if you don't mind.  I was literally just playing and I got attacked by a zombie so now I'm bleeding out.  I pressed tab in order to get to my shirt to take it off then use it as rags, but when I clicked the shirt then dragged it into the vicinity box it disappeared and I couldn't find it.  Would that be related also to my desync?  And what should the ping be at for a good connection?  Thanks 

There's currently an issue that when you place objects on the ground/vicinity they can take a while to appear, can take 30+ seconds sometimes, you just have to wait it out.

Also if you drop items on the upper floors of some buildings they might appear on the floor below.

Edited by Fluxley

There's currently an issue that when you place objects on the ground/vicinity they can take a while to appear, can take 30+ seconds sometimes, you just have to wait it out.

Oooh okay.  Thank you!

This 15 second delay between the time you drop something and the time it appears happens pretty reliably to me. It always eventually shows up though.

The "falls down to the story below" I see only occasionally now, but that does happen too.

Yesterday I has a whole backpack of stuff and my boots disappear when I logged out and then back in later than same day. Don't know what happened there!