Sign in to follow this  
gogoringofung

Hope the bug of fall through walls would be fixed quickly

Hello all~ :D 
i ve been spending these weeks only playing standalone,
I quite love the game so far (as i previous post said),
playing holdup play, being bandit and friendly, haven't die under shots for a week.

BUT

I did die a lot though, stuck in church wall, fall through walls of hospital and give a kiss to the ground, being push and fuse with the wall.

I really hope these bugs could be fixed.... :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Such things thankfully never happened to me until today, i had a crash: I entered a house in 3rd person, suddenly all the buildings dissapeared, i saw me sitting on grass and the screen was spinning round anti-clockwise quite fast. No chance to press ESC or so, had to finish by task-manager.

I must say that i was quite carefully and avoided the higher buildings in the cherno-suburbs with one or two exceptions. When i do inverntory/suitcase-transfers or Inv/ammo box and such, i look that i stand on clear soil/bottom ( a road, bottom floor of a building etc). Not only one water desinfect, or charcol tablet dissapeared in grass or on first/second floors. Sometimes they´re one floor below, but thats a known issue.

Edited by taxi driver
  • Like 1

Such things thankfully never happened to me until today, i had a crash: I entered a house in 3rd person, suddenly all the buildings dissapeared, i saw me sitting on grass and the screen was spinning round anti-clockwise quite fast. No chance to press ESC or so, had to finish by task-manager.

Have you been back in since? 

Yes, the glitching/no-clipping through walls is a serious bug right now.

Many times your character will simply walk through/over things he shouldn't, be they fences, or rooftop ledges/rails and falling to their death.

Also, if you sprint down stairwells, you will occasionally glitch through the wall and out of the building and fall to your death.

Certainly it is only an Alpha right now, but it definitely is frustrating to die this way!

• Like 1

I'm presently stuck in a room and can't get out.   Tried a few triecks but nothing....and since I'm not dead I can't respawn either....this sucks.

I'm presently stuck in a room and can't get out.   Tried a few triecks but nothing....and since I'm not dead I can't respawn either....this sucks.

Try moving to a different server, and immediately sprinting and/or vaulting/mounting (pressing 'v') as soon as you enter, even before you can see anything. If you're lucky you might be able to get unstuck while the buildings and such are loading.

Hope you get out! Starvation/dehydration can take a LONG time if you've been eating and drinking properly...

• Like 1

Yep barely survived a Fight where I had an Axe vs a guy with M4, I win only to fall through the stairs I was running down and die a miserable death by glitch.

fml

I love falling to my death through a wall..... it means that all my gear will still be on my body when i get back... the trick is getting back through the wall.