Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

1886 shotgun shells

Just a rolecall here.

Has anyone found any 1886 shotgun shells, either slugs or pellets, since the update that introduced the double barrel shotgun?

As it stands, the ONLY place I've found these rounds is right next to a spawned winchester. EVERY single other shotgun shell spawn has been 2rnd.

It's as often-occurring as the Winchester. I see no problem with it, just that it's a bit underpowered.

Just a rolecall here.

Has anyone found any 1886 shotgun shells' date=' either slugs or pellets, since the update that introduced the double barrel shotgun?

As it stands, the ONLY place I've found these rounds is right next to a spawned winchester. EVERY single other shotgun shell spawn has been 2rnd.

[/quote']

Ive found plenty of 15 round Winchester rounds in the orange buildings and barns.

It's as often-occurring as the Winchester. I see no problem with it' date=' just that it's a bit underpowered.

[/quote']

....You don't seem to understand that I've looted a hundred different loot piles (or more) since the double barrel shotgun was added, and I haven't found a SINGLE stack of 1886 shells.

The only two stacks I have right now, are from besides a winchester spawn itself.

I don't think i found any 1886 shells besides the ones with the (bit rarer now) 1886 itself,

Since the update all I find are 2rnd as well. The pain in the ass part of it all is that I have been using an 870 and have to get 4 of these damn things to combine into something usable. However, its nice I can combine them at all XD.

Regardless there should be less 2rnd as thats all I find 60% of the time.

I have found a couple but not very many... I would say for shotgun rounds 9/10 of the last spawns I found were the retarded 2nd slug/pellet type..

What's funnier is that all these shells are 12ga and therefore any of the shotguns in the game should be able to fire shells from any other shotgun.

Best wishes,

Daniel