Sign in to follow this  
Brok21k

Scrum / AGILE

Just wondering is the dev team using a scrum methodology?

If so, are the users considered the business, I.e. Who give acceptance to users stories and defects?

I understand that correctly sizing user stories early on isn't easy. Once experience has set in and velocity is identified things are easier.

I've just finished a full year project, where a whole plan (back log) was in scope from day one. Lessons learned were to allow enough contingency per sprint in order to prevent missing milestones.

• Like 1

Ok.

I reckon if we both give him beans then he will go away. Cause this sh*t makes no sense to me.

Rocket has mentioned a few times that they are using scrum, but thats all i know about it.

I'm sorry but that made no sense at all, I'm glad Flux understood because I sure as hell don't

How about you just sit back and don't comment if you have no clue what OP is talking about?

@OP I'm sure they got enough experience in PM to make sure they have a buffer.

Then again, scrum imo is about really getting better at estimating how much you can deliver in what timeframe over time.

So it's a process ;)

Don't worry, don't think anyone on the forums needs to give them a lesson on best practices.

No offense here but I highly doubt anyone here on the forums cares about project management (unless that's what you do for a living).

Well I wanted to find out how they pick new suggestions, and new features. Then how they decide to add them to back back log and sort them by propriety.

General the business or "customer" often requests what new features they want.

Who plays that role?

Or is it more of a product owner who decides what goes in.