bushwaka

2 weeks in, and I've killed my first player!

I was in Gvozdno looking for supplies. I headed there rather than the usual hot-spots to stay away from trouble. I was looking for medical supplies, food and water. I had a magnum, fully loaded, but did not want to use it, so was in my backpack hidden away. I also carry a fire axe for dealing with Z'eds.

Then he appeared. I shouted "friendly, I am looking for supplies, not trouble." He swung out an M4, aimed it at me, but he did not fire! A few seconds passed. Maybe he had no ammo and was bluffing?

He told me to get on my knees and and throw all my stuff to the floor, then back away. I told him I was a medic and looking for stuff to help people, maybe he was in need of help day and would need us medics. He took no notice and moved closer, he was about 4 feet away by now.

He then shouted to get on my knees or die.

Then something kicked-in, in my head.

I thought "BOLLOX" I ain't come this far to be robbed by anyone, and leveled my Magnum at his chest, and let rip until it was empty. He lay there motionless, the life sucked out of him.

This was it, this was the moment I killed my first player, and was torn between guilt and elation. I checked his stuff, and I was right, he had no ammo for his M4.

I took nothing from him, I just walked away to carry on looting, never looking back at the life I just took.

• Like 6

Well played! 

I would've blown his kneecaps though, and leave him there, crawling in the dirt..

• Like 1

My first Standalone player kill was at NWAF. I was with a large group, but we were all yelling so loud over our mics that approaching footsteps were inaudible. Suddenly, a man in a beanie hat with an M4 runs into the tent, and kills one of my mates while he was looting. Hearing the gunshots, I turned around and discharged three bullets into the beanie hat, taking one bullet to the torso. Somehow, nobody else heard the gunshots. I ran over to my dead foe, and shot him twice in the head again, for good measure. I then leant down next to my fallen comrade, checked on Skype if he was dead or nay, and walked away. Moments later, while we were in the treeline, we observed a much larger group of at least 6 players running amongst the tents. I suppose they must have heard the gunshots, or Beanie had been a scout.

Later, I returned to that same spot. The server had just restarted, so I assumed the same group (if they were still on the server) would return to gather freshly-spawned loot. I went prone in the treeline, deployed my bipod and glanced through my ACOG. I was waiting there for at least 10 minutes, just waiting. And sure enough, they returned. I heard footsteps, and a little voice in the back of my head went 'OH SH**, OH SH**!'. 6 men in full military gear ran past me, almost 5 metres away. I am amazed none of them saw me. While they were looting, I attached a suppressor to my M4. I raised the ACOG optics to my eyes, and aimed at the head of one of the villainous murderers who's scout had killed my friend. As my crosshairs passed over his head, I fired thrice. The first round missed somehow, while the second and third struck him dead on.

I am unsure why, but the suppressor did not work. As the three gunshots reverberated in my ears, I realised with dread that I had just given my position away. I hurriedly folded away my bipod, detached my suppressor and ran. A few kilometres later on, they caught up with me as I filled up at a well. I noticed movement in the treeline and, just as I got up to move, the ground in front of me exploded in a shower of dirt. I sprinted into the nearby trees as distant gunshots mocked me with the inevitability of my death. Sprinting through the pine forest, splinters flying through the air as bullets tore into the trees, as the dirt underneath my feet was churned by the storm of metal. After a while, the gunfire subsided. I realised that I had escaped, I had somehow managed to escape 5 other players, armed with M4s and Mosins, determined to make me pay for the blood of their teammate. I had cheated death.

I did a quick round-count, putting me somewhere around 150. I reloaded and refilled my coupled magazines. I checked my gear. My TTsKo jacket was Damaged, and some of the items inside had taken some wear and tear, but otherwise I was fine. I turned East/South-East and ran for several kilometres until I arrived at the spot my group had disconnected. I indulged myself in a can of beans and half a canteen of water. A sigh of relief escaped me as I clicked Abort, and disconnected from the server.

Edited by Kill3rCat
  • Like 1

My first kill was when i was at elektro i had 3 of my friends i was the only one with a m4 and my friends had only shovels and axes, we were standing in the middle of the street infront of the church until i decided to go in the church to take the new testament lol then when i was about to get out a bandit with a FNX started to shoot at my friends and took half a second for me to kill him, none of my friends died only one was bleeding