gamer222

police/desert and black spec ops clothes

This would be great if you could find police clothes in police station or black ops one in some areas...just idea for more variety for changing the looks :)

There are a lot of clothing options coming to the game.  Im sure some of these will be a thing.  Just have to wait to find out i guess. : )

• Like 2

Not gonna lie, if they put police uniforms into the game I would go crazy with it. Could you imagine getting a squad of about 8-10 people roaming around Electro just making sure that there's no banditry going on in the city? It would be like Altis Life/ DayZ crossover.

Edited by Mos1ey
No spamming unrelated links to your YouTube channel...
  • Like 1

Not gonna lie, if they put police uniforms into the game I would go crazy with it. Could you imagine getting a squad of about 8-10 people roaming around Electro just making sure that there's no banditry going on in the city? It would be like Altis Life/ DayZ crossover.

I'm thinking there will be more fake cops than real ones.....

But to be very rare like 2 or 3 in whole server it would not be interesting if everyone had it... :)

I'd be freakin' Rick Grimes  :thumbsup:

Edited by xBlurHitz

So many choices of what to add. Paramedic clothing, as you said police, fireman's outfit (we got firestations right), more military ones (some western as well), huntsman complet and so many many more.

The possibilities are almost endless and Im really looking forward to see what will be added during this year (clothing,weapons, vehicles, more towns, crafting, ilnesses etc).

You guys know there is a separate SUGGESTIONS forum here?

What are black ops clothes? They already have all black outfits that look pretty good.

I agree 100% with the cop clothes. I also hope we can fix up one of the cop cars in the game and use them. They do have the texture for a police vest (like the press vest) which will be awesome.

Rick has sheriff clothes I think with cowboy like hat...

That is correct, however he burns his shirt at the end of Season 4 mid term,

I however would like my epic Bandana and jacket/rug thing first