Sign in to follow this  
FearvLord

DayZ SA Performence issues

Okay so I love playing Dayz and I'm a very new player but I'm already good with snipers and machine guns and I've seen enough gameplay of all the other dayz mods to know what I am doing but when I play I am so laggy and I can't even get a fully good experience so I have a idea of why I lag so much and my fr is bad all the time because my graphics are top notch but my processor is only 1.0 and the least I need is 2.5 but maybe some other insight would be interesting to hear so go ahead.

1Ghz CPU? Are you playing on a phone or something?

Get a new PC.

• Like 1

It's a laptop lol and it suppose to be a gaming one and I'm not too good with laptops and computers but I know my laptop is bad only because of it processor and the bad thing about it is that i can't upgrade the processor but my graphics is good thats about it lol

It's a laptop lol and it suppose to be a gaming one and I'm not too good with laptops and computers but I know my laptop is bad only because of it processor and the bad thing about it is that i can't upgrade the processor but my graphics is good thats about it lol

I highly doubt a laptop with a 1ghz cpu would have a good graphics card. You do not own a gaming laptop, not even remotely. I am not sure how you came to own your laptop, but either you were conned or you bought it 10 years ago. You cannot play DayZ with that thing. Forget it.

• Like 1

Yeah the graphics card is good enough to run crysis 2 and many other games its radeon graphics but I was conned i reckon as it broke not too long ago going to fix it and sell it on and get myself a desktop

If you love DayZ now and it takes you 30 min. to run from one side of Cherno to the other then upgrade to a desktop and by God you'll FUCKING ADORE DayZ...

• Like 1