Sign in to follow this  
pamperbrigade

The battle of Elektro

Hey guys I started a youtube series about trying to hold Elektro on our server. So far we had some great firefights and great fun which I want to share with you guys. In between we always try to find some time to do some funny stuff. 

Episode 1: 

Episode 2: 

Episode 3: 

If you want to join or challenge us, you can join our server or teamspeak: ts.bfewaw.com.

Hope to see you guys and thanks for watching!

• Like 1

I think the weird thing with the body moving around in the first video is desynchronisation. From your guy's perspectives, you shot him in the head and killed him. From that player's point of view, they were probably still alive and in a different area and you weren't there (which may also explain why they couldn't hear you talking).

Edited by Monkfish

I think the weird thing with the body moving around in the first video is desynchronisation. From your guy's perspectives, you shot him in the head and killed him. From that player's point of view, they were probably still alive and in a different area and you weren't there (which may also explain why they couldn't hear you talking).

Yeah could be the case, it only happened sometimes before, but this was the worst one.

Episode #1- 1:52 Rolling!!!!

Good stuff. I would love to gather a few of my guys and challenge you boys.

We accept the challenge :p