Sign in to follow this  
Flindzor

Dallas 41 Server Still Offline?

So..., I just like to say This server is still offline after admin abuse... When is it going to be back up.... Stop crying after you got caught with your hand in the admin "cookie server ping kick jar"... and turn it back on you lost your camp get / make a new one... other questions could these guys be changing the name of the server so others don't know?

This is just a Huge example of how one f@%@ Admin can ruin the game play of everyone that stays on there server. Wtb some Dev's to look into this.

Not that i usually get involved with this stuff.

Dallas41 should come back online IMO these server names don't go lightly, The DayZ devs assign them to servers.

If you give me the mission ID i will put it back online, i will also speak with Ander and Adam about this issue.

Best Regards,

Lee

You can't find it.

is that suspose to be a haha i just abused my admin/crap or is that its up and am I blind?

According to what I've heard all Dallas servers are going down to a new host name.

The Mission ID is only known to about 3 or 4 people. It's not public knowledge, so you cannot find it.

Well Seeing as its abusive admin powers hmmm.... Pretty sure that would be something a Dev has. PS just another reason people ruin these games for the rest of us. Lets hope a Dev gets involved and actually blacklists that server.