JesusDied4You

I thought we were gonna have radios?

I've been following Rocket ever since.. ever since I became aware of that he was going to make the standalone game, which is a year ago, and I've heard about the implementation of radios several times but I've yet to be able to loot one as of yet, and I haven't heard anything about it being held back. What's the deal?

Also, why on EARTH did he implemented "notes" to write on if he was going to remove it again because someone wrote "racist" things?

Walkie Talkies are in the game if I'm not mistaken

Yea but the radio featured in the "dev blog" video or whatever it was, was the same model as are on the table in most houses.. just can't loot it.

I cant count how many topics are here that are some guy with less then 10 posts complaining about something.

just saying

DISCLAIMER: I dont give a fuck how many posts you have!!

now I wont heart anyones feelings

Edited by meat pie
  • Like 3

Yea but the radio featured in the "dev blog" video or whatever it was, was the same model as are on the table in most houses.. just can't loot it.

Well... I have not seen this dev blog or what radio model you are talking about. But there are walkie talkies that you CAN pick up and carry in your inventory. I have found these walkies primarily in Fire stations 

Maybe you'll be able to loot them later, because it's alpha so they are taking care of the first things, first. Or, maybe, the Walkie Talkies will take the role of the Radios instead. 

I cant count how many topics are here that are some guy with less then 10 posts complaining about something.

just saying

FYI I had a big post count on the mod forum until things went downhill with the new moderator. You're assuming things too quickly.

there are radio towers in the game so maybe thats a hint that radios are coming

They were supposed to be in the game on release day, in fact they were functional long before.

Edited by JesusDied4You

You're assuming things too quickly.

Heh. Coming from the guy that's made the assumption radios will be in the game (four weeks after the ALPHA release) just because nothing has been heard on the matter.  :P

Walky != Radio. Rocket showed a Radio and there was even a thread started asking for people to make music for the radio stations.

I get what you're talking about now. Sorry, mate. I was confused on what you meant by radio... you meant like a RADIO radio... one without a receiver, gotcha... hehehe. 

just saying

I cant count how many posts are here that are some guy with more then 500 posts complaining about people with less then 10 posts complaining. 

Just saying

• Like 1

Wooke-toklken do not work. Thats what i heard

Be patient my child. We will find out soon enough what Rocket has planned for us. Until then we will just have to trust "Him."

No need to feel "Betrayed" by what was said a year ago. I'm not trying to be "Cross" with you, I am just making a point. I think that other guy "Nailed" it with the walkie talkies. I guess we will all have to wait and see what has "Risen" in the upcoming weeks.

• Like 5

I cant count how many posts are here that are some guy with more then 500 posts complaining about people with less then 10 posts complaining. 

Just saying

I never said that MORE posts is better,I AM saying that they just make accounts Just to bitch.

Also I dont like your tone kiddo

Ps.just saying what I said at the end is not a come back

just saying

Edited by meat pie

just saying

And then you count the shitty sarcastic replies by some guy who has way too many posts... 'just sayin'....

• Like 1

And then you count the shitty sarcastic replies by some guy who has way too many posts... 'just sayin'....

you really are thick and cant read for shit,I am not saying that people with low post counts are bad I am saying way to many people are making acounts just to bitch

Also saying what I said is not a come back! I know its hard to under stand...............pumpkin

Edited by meat pie

Be patient my child. We will find out soon enough what Rocket has planned for us. Until then we will just have to trust "Him."

No need to feel "Betrayed" by what was said a year ago. I'm not trying to be "Cross" with you, I am just making a point. I think that other guy "Nailed" it with the walkie talkies. I guess we will all have to wait and see what has "Risen" in the upcoming weeks.

Wait a minute... I see what you did there... How "Divinely" sarcastic of you xD

..and to think I was looking forward to more people on the forums in the hope of some rational discussion.

• Like 1

damn, meat pie has an extra sandy vagina today...

They showed radios long before Alpha in a working state, then they had a thread asking if anyone had the skills to put on a radio show. At the time it wasn't something that was in development it was something that was already in the game. I can understand if they didn't want to pay royalties for music or broke the functionality with some update to code, but a word on what's up with it might have been nice.

• Like 1

Classy

They showed radios long before Alpha in a working state, then they had a thread asking if anyone had the skills to put on a radio show. At the time it wasn't something that was in development it was something that was already in the game. I can understand if they didn't want to pay royalties for music or broke the functionality with some update to code, but a word on what's up with it might have been nice.

Exactly! Had you stated that on page 1 then that'd help the newbies out, but appreciated anyway. And Meat seems to have always been like this from what I can remember.

Exactly! Had you stated that on page 1 then that'd help the newbies out, but appreciated anyway. And Meat seems to have always been like this from what I can remember.

well I have never gave a fuck.................that could have something to do with it