Sign in to follow this  
Soulone

I need a Server and coaching

Jumped right into dayz never played arma

no treally a pc game king of person but i like what ive seen

i would appriciate if i could get some help

In the erver i would like Epoch , Self BB , daylight  AI , pvp and pve  and helpful ppl surrounding me but not 100% friendly ppl 

Would also like someone to show me the ropes.

if anyone can help msg me on here post or hit me up on steam 

Steam = Soulone87

Thanks hope to hear from you guys soon

ProTip #1 Do not rent a server from Dayz.st. Horrible customer service. My experience has been less then honorable. Going back to HFB ASAP. Fishman

I am like you mate, never played Arma games, liked the SA version of DayZ and got hold of the mod and all its varients. And like you I wanted to set up my own server as I found that I never could really settle in to the various "games" on offer.

Here is my advice, don't bother running a server yourself. Stick with playing on others. You don't gain any advantage running a server for others and unless your PC, ftp, .pbo and database admin savy, you will end up wasting your money on a server over run by hackers.

If you really must run a server, you will find that everyone has their own opinion and not that there is parity in all providers but sometimes things go wrong and shit happens, it doesn't mean that as a customer, you will have the same experience; absolutly. I would go with a server that you find you can administer easilly. Try reading the below link, there is a lot of info to go through. Dont rush snd play as many of the varient types so that you have a firm idea of what it is that you want.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/55657-start-here-a-beginners-guide-to-dayz-servers-and-administration/

Hope this helps, its from a fellow noob.