Sign in to follow this  
PurebredTadpole

Hacker Spawned me in the sea

Hi, suddenly was lifted into the air and dropped into the sea, have no map, so cant see far out i am, but dont see any land, and i cant respawn, so basically, I know cant play dayz, is there anything i can do? 

Cheers, Will

Swim away from the sun, just wedge the W key down with something and leave it running, you'll either hit land eventually or die from the exertion and be able to respawn.

• Like 1

My guy isnt getting thirsty or hungry, any idea how far out the sea can go? 

I think there is a bug that you don't get hungry or thirsty while swimming.

I think sea can go in infinite.

Edited by Frosti

If you have a compass, swim to the north-west.

Maybe try sending an s.o.s. in a bottle ;)

It's too bad this crap is working, I could have sworn Rocket said code couldn't be executed client side anymore or something. O well, I guess when there's a cheater there's a way.

Good luck.

Hi, suddenly was lifted into the air and dropped into the sea, have no map, so cant see far out i am, but dont see any land, and i cant respawn, so basically, I know cant play dayz, is there anything i can do? 

Cheers, Will

You could use the search function and find ~100 other threads like this (almost the exact same title too) and stop referring to scripters and cheaters as "hackers."

• Like 1

You could use the search function and find ~100 other threads like this (almost the exact same title too) and stop referring to scripters and cheaters as "hackers."

The forum police has arrived...

Everyone, hide or you will be arrested

• Like 2

My guy isnt getting thirsty or hungry, any idea how far out the sea can go? 

This sucks. 

It should really be a option to restart or kill off your character on the start up screen. 

Just switch servers from different time zones, like EU and US, and eventualy your character will be wiped. That's happend to me several times. Now I have few compatible servers that I play on...