Sign in to follow this  
Gosha

Sex change

Hey,

was wondering if there is anyway to tweak the save file to change to male, i've been playing female for a while now and i dont wanna die, so i want to use my ghillie suit which i have had for ages and now i have like 3 so any way ?

thanks for answer, i hope im not asking too dumb of a question'

Regards Kevin

Given that there is no repercussion from being male or female, and no way to change it, there really is no way or reason to change it

I was under the impression that you could change it everytime. I've played 5+ servers since 1.7.1.5 and I always get the choice to chose male or female.

If I chose female, will I then no longer have an option at spawn?

At the moment, male-female changing is allowed anytime you log in to a server after being dead. You may need to change player profile to get it to happen. Rocket said he intends on fixing it and making it permanent at some point.

Given that there is no repercussion from being male or female' date=' and no way to change it, there really is no way or reason to change it

[/quote']

Well there are repercussions since females cant use skins which makes them much more conspicuous I am on a long life but when I die I wont choose female again. I have found multiple camo skins but been unable to use them and have given them away to friends, when we travel in a group I stick out like a sore thumb but they are all well hidden.