Sign in to follow this  
Lue

A fun game of chernarussian roulette.

Buddy and I were travelling the wastes when we happened across a man armed with nothing more than a kitchen knife... he said he was looking for a weapon and wasn't having any luck... We could have done the dick thing and shot him down or something equally unimaginative, but we decided to play a game..

Chernarussian Roulette..

If he won, he would get a gun from us and we would let him live and carry on his way... if he lost... well.. He wouldn't know it for long.

Since he was such a good sport, we decided to alter the rules.

Whoever you were, mystery survivor... Thanks for playing along!

(I have no idea what I was doing with my magazine and bullets at one point... I was under the influence, apparently... nonetheless)

• Like 6

He sounded as if he was wearing a motorcycle helmet IRL.

PS: Don't look around in future videos, so distracting and annoying.

He sounded as if he was wearing a motorcycle helmet IRL.

PS: Don't look around in future videos, so distracting and annoying.

I'm sincerely sorry that my attempts to maintain situational awareness in the moment overcame my desire to shoot a Michael Bay movie... I guess I didn't have your visual comfort in mind. Sorry about that. I'll do my utmost to provide a slow, fluid, easy viewing experience in the future. An experience filled with subtle turns, soft color palettes, and soothing melodies to send your mind to bliss and make you forget all of your troubles; as you should be able to do while browsing a forum like this.

• Like 1

I find your horrible accent offensive....and annoying as shit

Well then I nailed it. That accent IS annoying as shit and meant to be.

The mag you had in it was ruined that is what was happening.

The mag you had in it was ruined that is what was happening.

Oh really? Do they still work, though? I swear I put a ruined mag into a M4 once and it still fired just fine. But this is good to know! Come to think of it, I think the ruined mag I had for the M4 wouldn't let me drag-load it into the gun either and I had to scroll wheel the reload. But it would still fire oddly enough.

a hooo yeeeah !

:D

OOOOOHHOOO YEAH, BOY! 

Aaaaandddd weeeeeee-EEEEEEE are NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRR gettin BACK togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooohoo yeah!

• Like 2

Finally someone who knows the difference between Russian Federation and Republic of Chernarus. Nice vid.