Sign in to follow this  
Wiggin Miller

Cast Away into the ocean?

Chilling around solnichy (idk how to spell the names). Either way, by the suicide drum thing with the ladder.

Server glitches and throws me in the ocean with NO land in sight.

I left server, and I'm treading water in others still.

I know this could be considered bug forum, but is there a way to fix this without dying? Like if I type in chat with a server with an admin can he teleport me to shore or something? Don't really want to lose my loot. 

• Like 1

Nope, you're fucked. You gotta wait until you starve to death or something.

Man this happened to me and ive seen a lot of other people had the same problem but they were able to die, i was not able too.  Hopefully just wait it out until your character dies of hirst or hunger.   No matter what direction u swim u wont reach land.  But my character couldnt die from hunger or thirst tried every single fix for wiping my character.  Nothing worked.  I ended up having to buy a second copy on an alt steam account but hope this isnt the case.  GL

Well now I found land up north, but it's completely barren. I will take a screenshot and show. Idk if this is just random area or what but I want to get out of here :O

Same thing happened to me early this morning. I bought the game, played for about 15-20 minutes exploring and what not. Suddenly the screen went black for a few seconds, then I was in the middle of the fucking ocean. Swam to a random little hill. No other land in sight, and I cant figure out what to do. Worst. Bug. Ever   <_<

Edited by tieks0

Chilling around solnichy (idk how to spell the names). Either way, by the suicide drum thing with the ladder.

Server glitches and throws me in the ocean with NO land in sight.

It's a Sign!

Turn that so you have ocean on your left and move forward, you will get to Berezino.

Same thing happened to me early this morning. I bought the game, played for about 15-20 minutes exploring and what not. Suddenly the screen went black for a few seconds, then I was in the middle of the fucking ocean. Swam to a random little hill. No other land in sight, and I cant figure out what to do. Worst. Bug. Ever   <_<

8j58.jpg

You are somewhere around red dot.

• Like 1

Short of lining the clouds up so your swimming northwest, (clouds blow east) I'd say grab a volleyball, and set up a dialog....

• Like 1