Sign in to follow this  
psython

Can i run Dayz standalone?

Hello community im going to buy the standalone version of dayz but first i want to know if i can run it at least in 1366x768 resolution or in some good settings the laptop have an intel core i5-3230M at 2.60 GHz with 5 gb ram and my graphic card is GeForce GT 640M lE the ram of this card i think is 2048 so what do you think?

yea it will run it.  But dont expect it to run aove 20fps.  It wont be fun for ya honestly.  Just try to turn all the settings on low and hope for the best.  But to run this game especially with it not being optimized very well.  You need a fairly decent gaming rig to play at exceptional fps.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Zedicologist you know its not to much the price its more than i will not able to play this game

Thanks for the info Zedicologist you know its not to much the price its more than i will not able to play this game

i have a worse gaming laptop than that and it runs dayZ at like 20-30fps with everything on low. you should be ok, as long as you can put up with occasional bad frames. near the big tall buildings at cherno it starts to struggle a bit, but other than that it's fine really.