Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

DayZ: Billy Willy The cannibal Hillibilly [SOME MAY FIND DISTURBING]

The house was wrecked. The front door lay open, exposing a large pool of blood in the hallway. The thick red liquid pooled beneath makeshift barricades. I covered my mouth with the top of my hoodie. The stench was almost unbearable. Dust, decay, flesh, flood, gunpowder. Still-smoking shell casings floated in the large pool of blood that had collected by the basement stairs. My flashlight flickered on and off as I climbed the stairs to the hospital roof. Yes, now I could collect myself. It had been, what, 2 week? Since the mad men came out on the streets. Or could it be longer? So much time spent running or hiding, I can't keep track of time anymore. The last man I had seen alive tried to take my meat, my trade, my lifeline. Foolish man. Had he seen the crazed man about to plunge a set of teeth into his....Tender...neck, he might have survived. I can't remember the last time I saw a soldier...Must have been...A week, now? He died too. Thinking his AK47 would guard his life...It's maybe, 3.33 AM now. Only a few hours till' first light...Then, I shall be able to move on..You see, the crazed ones are more angry at night...They seem to get faster, too. I don't like them. You have to kill them, you see? Slit their tender necks as easily as a snake kills a mouse...Such tender necks they have...The blood is so red, like wine...But you can't drink it...The deranged ones make you one of them if you drink the wine...Hmmmmmmm....Need to find some meat soon. Might liven up dinner tomorrow....The foolish robber's slices left an icky taste...Can't wait to get me some of that child meat again. 

I couldn't sleep last night....The pretty stars kept me awake...The wine from the crazed ones' necks has stars in it. They wink at me. Maybe I'm living in a droplet of crazed one wine. Ah...No time for chat anymore...I must go...Find meat, maybe a stray hound, or pussy...Pussy cat meat is so scraggly. Leaves a taste in my mouth. You shouldn't eat the cats. They don't like us you see. We're alike you and me. We knows what's best. Best meat's the childer's meat. Roasts well, you see....Last time I ates a childer, 3 days ago. Nah...T'was a week, yeh....A week

Early bird catches the fly, as hey say. Gots me a deady. Not as good as warm childer, but meat's meat all's the same. Puts that in me salt bag...Have to keep going, I wanna find blood again...Get over the hill....Yes...Over the hill. Lot'sa childer over the hill. Fresh meat. So tender.

Fuckin' crazed ones. They wants me childer. They thinks they're better thans me. I'll show the lot of em', f'they try teal my meat again....Greedy bastards....Hads to get the wine from em' ya see? Make em' top...

I'll talk to you again laters, diary. I'll gets ya some pussy cat too. Childer's mine tonight

Edited by King of kong