Reckless31B

[SF] Clan Recruitment !!!

Hello my names is [sF]Reckless

If you are looking for a active group to play with, that plays Dayz Epoch and have fun you've clicked on the right page.

-What do we offer?

We are a player based clan who cares more about the players then numbers. We have a huge base, gear and vehicles, and play regularly on a great server with lots of active and helpful admins with missions specials military compounds for all the great loot, fun AI missionns, and a TS Channel.

If you are tired of lonewolfing it or tired of just being a member bossed around by a overpopulated clan feel free to give us a try. We are all great friends who would like to have more like minded players to play with and grow. We build and loot alot. If you are a good player and do AI missions carry your own weight, like to joke around and raid bases please apply today!

Any questions please feel free to message me.

If you would like to apply please leave a comment with your

-times in which you play

-country

-Bandit/hero

-what makes you you?

-Steam name

-What you are good at

-Age 15

-times in which you play Monday - Thursday : 4:00 PM - 10 or 10:30 PM Friday - Saturday All Day and Night Sunday All day till 10 or 10:30

-country America

-Bandit/hero I can play as both depends on whats going on.

-what makes you you? I am a excellent Sniper and Assault Member I love doing raids on people and using Heavy Vehicles To Show No Mercy.

-Steam name honeybadger59

-What you are good at Said in the thing that says what makes you you 

Cheers !

-Age 14

-times in which you play Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 AM - 15:30 PM         Monday: 7:30 AM - 15:30 PM          Friday: 7:30 - All night    Saturday: All day and night       Sunday: all day - 15:30 PM

-country Denmark (But can speak english)

-Bandit/hero  Both

-what makes you you?  I love looting and raiding ppl. I love playing tacticly.

-Steam name mathiasfm2000

-What you are good at Im good with SMG, Handgun, Assault Rifle, and still learning sniper!

-Frosty

-times in which you play: Anytime someone wants to play plus depends on what time in the day it is

-Bandit/hero: Both :D

-what makes you you?: I like killing stuff building bases and basically likes cooperating with other people

-Steam name: BrendanP12345

-What you are good at: Sniper But I'll always carry a Assault rifle :D

- Brendan :D