OmgBrehNoWay

Last DayZ [Roleplay Server]

dc7nec.png

b_560_95_1.png

Roleplaying Standalone

Server guidelines:

1. Stay in character as best as possible. If going out of character make sure to mention "out of character" in voice/direct.

2. KoS is fine for now but as soon as private hives come out there will be stricter guidelines.

3. Do not metagame - for example being killed by a player and then telling your team mates on TS/mumble where the bandit is.

4. Identify players via voice/direct text.

5. There is no rule 5.

Please do your best to stay in character folks!

Make sure to join the forums below.
http://lastdayz.boardhost.com/index.php

Edited by OmgBrehNoWay

I'm not playing on that server. It's going to be a KoS hotspot. People see the server, "Oh, a no KoS server. Guess who's going to die soon"...

• Like 1

you should wait for private hives before trying to enforce these rules. it's pretty crappy but you might even end up with a banned server and no refunds.

• Like 1

elf cakes, on 17 Jan 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

you should wait for private hives before trying to enforce these rules. it's pretty crappy but you might even end up with a banned server and no refunds.

A lot of people here love to go kill the PvE types, then go onto having their servers removed. It's sad really..

You're best off editing the KoS rule like the other rp server did. Wait until private hives are added before trying to enforce your own rules - Otherwise some kids going to whine that he's not allowed to kill everything in sight and have them remove it.

Edit: In fact, you may be better off trying to just get a refund within the next few hours/days before it gets enough attention that they just remove it without giving you your money back.

Edited by AllDayZSimon
  • Like 2

Oh shit, thanks folks. What about now, do you think the changes I've made will serve me better or?

Leave your server open mate, keep your server alive and player base growing, then if you feel the same once private hives are allowed then go that way.

Oh shit, thanks folks. What about now, do you think the changes I've made will serve me better or?

unfortunately at the moment it will be very difficult to get any form of roleplay. it will be rare even on this server to find people that actually want to do roleplay, as most people will just see a populated server to have some deathmatch at balota 'fun'.

please let me know when/ you have a server when private hives are around. i would love to join.

Leave your server open mate, keep your server alive and player base growing, then if you feel the same once private hives are allowed then go that way.

I still wanna see at least some people try and roleplay so I'll keep these rules as "guidelines" and hopefully people will be into it.

unfortunately at the moment it will be very difficult to get any form of roleplay. it will be rare even on this server to find people that actually want to do roleplay, as most people will just see a populated server to have some deathmatch at balota 'fun'.

please let me know when/ you have a server when private hives are around. i would love to join.

I'll keep this server as roleplay to see how things turn out and once private hives come out I'll switch.

Thanks for your interest nonetheless.

• Like 1

just get more friendly players to come and team up. Then if someone starts banditting hunt them down and F them up.

Roleplaying Standalone

Server rules:

1. Stay in character as best as possible. If going out of character make sure to mention "out of character" in voice/direct.

2. KoS is fine for now but as soon as private hives come out there will be guidelines.

3. Do not metagame - for example being killed by a player and then telling your team mates on TS/mumble where the bandit is.

5. There is no rule 5.

W O W

Roleplaying Standalone

Server rules:

2. KoS is fine for now but as soon as private hives come out there will be guidelines.

5. There is no rule 5.

W O W

w o w

It will be worth joining the server for the tears alone!!!!

Please don't double post.

I am definately going to try it out, no matter that it is public. RP should make it feel more realistic, or atleast that is what I hope. ;)

• Like 1

I am definately going to try it out, no matter that it is public. RP should make it feel more realistic, or atleast that is what I hope. ;)

I'm glad, as soon as private hives are widely available we will be switching.

We're a fast growing community and are all into immersing ourselves in the apocalypse.

Keep up the effort in trying to set up an RP server!

Thank you very much, all are welcome in our server.

We just prefer those who would like to immerse themselves in the game a bit more than most.

Edited by OmgBrehNoWay

^ Took the words right out my mouth!

This server will be awesome for me when private hives are out as I make Youtube video's and would love to bring Roleplaying on SA too my when private hives are available.

Edited by Saunders