craftykalon

Dayz epoch Squad

Hello to all who are reading this my name is justin (IGN:CraftyKalon) im farily new to epoch and i am looking to set up with a team of 3-5 people that would be great i want to rule the server i am playing on atm BMG 15790 i have a small ammount of supplys stashed up and looking for people who wish to rule the server with me what the group needs is a good sniper a pilot or 2 that good im a good Driver / gunner and a support who would be covering our asses if you think you are interested hit my up on skype (justinherns55)

Hey man we are about to start a cycle up on Dayz Mod epoch on namalks. good admins anit hack and all. http://factionz.vigilantaddiction.com/forum/ Check out that link and see if you wanna come on in. It is a Private server so once you register to the forum you will have to ask for access but it is really simple and we have lots plained.

hello mate we got 3 people atm im a good sniper, my bros a decent pilot and we got a rusher that knows what hes doing. we want to get people to start a base let me know

hello mate we got 3 people atm im a good sniper, my bros a decent pilot and we got a rusher that knows what hes doing. we want to get people to start a base let me know

hey still looking?

yeah mate my teams not on atm . we have not started a base yet becasue we looking for one or two more ppl to start it with if your still interested

yeah mate my teams not on atm . we have not started a base yet becasue we looking for one or two more ppl to start it with if your still interested

hey im still looking you got any room left?

Im still looking aswell, pretty experienced nothing fancy, im a decent rusher aswell

yeah exile you can join mate leave your skype and steam name and i will get back to you in an hour or 2 to let you know when we on. tyler what your experiance in dayz?